Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFC keeps falling the Viking's way....
Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Philly just finished the cheese cake part of their schedule. Now they play the Titans at home, then three straight on the road at NYG, at Bears, at Cowboys, then the Saints and Giants again. There's at least a couple losses in that. 
On the contrary, I see 1 loss at most.  The Saints are trash, the Bears D might give up 50 and the NYG are fading.  Maybe they lose @Dallas but that's it.  The Vikings had their chance for the 1 seed vs. Dallas and forgot to show up for it.  Now they have to do it the hard way.
I agree. Its a 2 game swing now, a much bigger hill. I'll be highly satisfied if Minnesota holds on to the #2 seed, as that might not happen.  I'm really not thinking about overtaking Philly for it. 

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Philly just finished the cheese cake part of their schedule. Now they play the Titans at home, then three straight on the road at NYG, at Bears, at Cowboys, then the Saints and Giants again. There's at least a couple losses in that. 
On the contrary, I see 1 loss at most.  The Saints are trash, the Bears D might give up 50 and the NYG are fading.  Maybe they lose @Dallas but that's it.  The Vikings had their chance for the 1 seed vs. Dallas and forgot to show up for it.  Now they have to do it the hard way.
I think you're underrating those teams and overrating Philly. In the last three games, Philly has lost to Washington, beat the Colts by 1 pt, then the Packers by one score in a shootout. 

I don't know what seed we'll be, because I think we're a little overrated too. But I think toward the end of the year the 49ers and Dallas will emerge as the teams to beat. 

I saw a stat Sunday night that with the win over GB, Eagles have 70% odds of winning #1 seed. 

I'm on board with some of the good religion going around the board and that is just enjoy the year for what it is...I am not expecting too much honestly this post-season and with this D. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think you're underrating those teams and overrating Philly. In the last three games, Philly has lost to Washington, beat the Colts by 1 pt, then the Packers by one score in a shootout. 

I don't know what seed we'll be, because I think we're a little overrated too. But I think toward the end of the year the 49ers and Dallas will emerge as the teams to beat. 
I think the 'Boys and Niners are already the teams to beat in the NFC. Not sure why but I don't think the Eagles will be there at the end, the Vikes won't either. 

This Vikings team has not even sniffed peaking.   The Eagles could very well have peaked, The niners could be peaking now.  If the Vikings clinch the division next week the what two months to figure out how to be prepared for the playoffs...when you want to be peaking.

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
This Vikings team has not even sniffed peaking.   The Eagles could very well have peaked, The niners could be peaking now.  If the Vikings clinch the division next week the what two months to figure out how to be prepared for the playoffs...when you want to be peaking.
It might be a little wishful thinking on my part, but the offense we saw against a very good Patriots defense appeared to have turned a corner. Far from perfect, but I think that might have been more of what KOC had in mind. That, timed with the return of key players on both sides of the ball, could act like a kind of slingshot for the Vikings going into the homestretch. 

If Hurts keeps running the ball like he has been he will not finish the season.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

I thought Love looked good last night...They may be ready to run with him for some games yet this year. They got the excuse in the butt injury Rogers has. 
speaking of the Packers, why hasnt the NFL come down n them for not reporting Aaron’s injury since week 5? I believe all injuries are supposed to be reported, right?