Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team looks spent...
My thoughts;

- I think the team was a little emotionally deflated after Buffalo. Dallas was the much hungrier team coming in after losing a game they shouldn't have in Green Bay. The result wasn't surprising, but how we lost was surprising

- My first complaint regarding KOC; I thought our game plan sucked, and we played right into the strength of the Cowboys. Green Bay bludgeoned Dallas in the running game and kept their elite pass rushers guessing. We didn't even really try establishing the run and put our overmatched o- line on their heels all day in pass protection. OConnell obviously favors the pass and even with Darrisaw out and our line getting their asses kicked, we continued to try passing the ball. Jefferson mentioned today that we should have adjusted to a more quick hitting passing game..but we never did and that's on the coach's failing to make appropriate adjustments 

- I continue to absolutely hate our soft shell shell pass defense and the huge cushions we give up. Announcers brought that up a few times Sunday. Donnatell also never made any adjustments and kept doing the same shit that wasn't working. I'm tired of QB stat lines looking like 18 of 20 passes completed. Teams move the ball up and down the field on us and the fact we haven't forced a red zone field goal this year fucking sucks. Our defense is completely reliant on other teams making mistakes or our two pass rushers getting home to the quarterback. Otherwise it's pretty much pitch and catch and hope for the best. 

- Booth sucked, Ingram sucked, and we got nothing once again from maybe the worst draft class in our history. Kwesi is going to have a lot of explaining to do this offseason relating to this rookie class and the impact (or lack thereof) they had on the season. 

- The good thing is that we are still 8-2 and get to play Thanksgivibg night. We are going to learn a lot about this team in how they respond. 

I hear yah about the shell the Vikings play on D...

Les Frazier RARELY brings his S's into the box either - but his DL and LB's are quite a step-up over what the Vikings are fielding this year. 

P2 has had an awesome year, but the rest of the DB's need more curating or dont have that high of a ceiling...Vikings really need improvements at all 3 levels of that D.