Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team looks spent...
so far.

[Image: bitkgz788ys4.png]

My wife said this after watching them for 2 minutes, "They all look so tired". She said this when they were putting that drive together after the sack and fumble. 

Cousins faced 63% pressure rate I saw on one of my Vikings sources
By comparison Mahomes in the Super Bowl against the Bucs was something like 37% 

Cowboys / and Eagles showed how to beat us.  Bring the heat.
Surprised we didnt just punt on third down

Pollard killed em last night...

Not everyone has Dallas's DL, its right up there with Bills and Commodes imo. 

But Dallas (on O especially) put some stuff on film that is hard for this D to handle. I was disappointed they didnt put more men in the box earlier. I dont like this scheme rigidity from Donnatel. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

But Dallas (on O especially) put some stuff on film that is hard for this D to handle. I was disappointed they didnt put more men in the box earlier. I dont like this scheme rigidity from Donnatel. 
who do you put in the box?  1 safety needed to be helping our rookie CB,  the other S had coverage responsibilities,   only so many bodies to go around.  

I said before the game containing Pollard was the key for the defense. Unfortunately they had no clue on how to do that. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@purplefaithful said:

I said before the game containing Pollard was the key for the defense. Unfortunately they had no clue on how to do that. 
That you did...

Safe to say they really missed Tomlinson against an OL and RB like that. 

@1VikesFan said:
@purplefaithful said:

That you did...

Safe to say they really missed Tomlinson against an OL and RB like that. 
I dont think Tomlinson was going to do much to stop Pollard,  what I think we needed was a tweener LB/S that could spy the RB,  have size enough to be of value against the run, but have the speed and agility to cover him on pass plays.  Our LBs looked so slow in getting to the outside yesterday.   as fast the cowboys looked on both sides of the ball our players looked molasses in january slow.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

who do you put in the box?  1 safety needed to be helping our rookie CB,  the other S had coverage responsibilities,   only so many bodies to go around.  
Did it look like a Zimmer D when he had Breeland and not much else in the db room?