Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Time Shows....
If you don’t like the half time shows (I could really care less) You aren’t the target audience. And (supposedly) they are targeting an audience to grow the fanbase. I can turn on my own music.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
If you don’t like the half time shows (I could really care less) You aren’t the target audience. And (supposedly) they are targeting an audience to grow the fanbase. I can turn on my own music.
I usually play music during all football games with the TV muted, the announcers irritate me.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
If you don’t like the half time shows (I could really care less) You aren’t the target audience.
This for sure. And this goes for pregame and postgame shows as well. They are so fucking irritating now and I quickly realize they aren't targeting my age group. Anyone over the age of 45 years old, I challenge you to watch 10 minutes of SportsCenter now. I'll wager you can't stomach it. I tried about 2 weeks ago and made it through 2 minutes.....not exaggerating. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Mike Olson said:
If you don’t like the half time shows (I could really care less) You aren’t the target audience.
This for sure. And this goes for pregame and postgame shows as well. They are so fucking irritating now and I quickly realize they aren't targeting my age group. Anyone over the age of 45 years old, I challenge you to watch 10 minutes of SportsCenter now. I'll wager you can't stomach it. I tried about 2 weeks ago and made it through 2 minutes.....not exaggerating. 
I gave up on ESPN in my thirties.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mike Olson said:
I gave up on all that crap 20 years ago. But I was curious.....and yikes.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Mike Olson said:
I gave up on all that crap 20 years ago. But I was curious.....and yikes.
Yikes is right.  I see clips and bits here and there that keep me from going back to even check of its worth my time.  If they do anything worth seeing somebody will post it here otherwise a sports app on my phone and I've got every score in seconds without the dip shit commentary.