Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What the hell is wrong with Doug Gottlieb?
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"bigbone62" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Where do you want me to start?
I guess with what you deem a big deal regarding Freeman. He got bad info from a trusted source and ran with it. Is this something new in todays instant gratification news world? Sorry, struggling to see where "what the hell is wrong" fits into a common occurrence where zero people were harmed. 
Did I say this was a big deal? I have other issues with him but if you like him whatever. 
I asked what the big deal with it was. Your reply was "where do you want me to start". Seems you admitted to taking issue. My mistake.

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"bigbone62" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Where do you want me to start?
I guess with what you deem a big deal regarding Freeman. He got bad info from a trusted source and ran with it. Is this something new in todays instant gratification news world? Sorry, struggling to see where "what the hell is wrong" fits into a common occurrence where zero people were harmed. 
Did I say this was a big deal? I have other issues with him but if you like him whatever. 
I asked what the big deal with it was. Your reply was "where do you want me to start". Seems you admitted to taking issue. My mistake.
Eh no harm, no foul. I am just not a fan of the dude.