Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What the hell is wrong with Doug Gottlieb?
This guy must be a real douchebag. For those that don't know, he's a former college basketball player now on radio host on CBS Sports, used to be on Fox Sports also. Read this:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/3454...nta-braves

Said this in 2013...

https://twitter.com/gottliebshow/status/...9908670465

And then got divorced last year and he was an asshole during that process.

In college, he did this:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-...story.html

WTF?

Gottlieb is a complete tool.

I have heard a number of times that he is a total dick when playing in celebrity basketball games.  

I think he is a twerp. That said what am I missing in the link that is a big deal? 

Where do you want me to start?

Who lol. who gives a shit lol. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I guess with what you deem a big deal regarding Freeman. He got bad info from a trusted source and ran with it. Is this something new in todays instant gratification news world? Sorry, struggling to see where "what the hell is wrong" fits into a common occurrence where zero people were harmed. 

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
I guess with what you deem a big deal regarding Freeman. He got bad info from a trusted source and ran with it. Is this something new in todays instant gratification news world? Sorry, struggling to see where "what the hell is wrong" fits into a common occurrence where zero people were harmed. 
I think he's a dink,   but I agree,   this is a big nothing burger,  if running with bad intel, ( or made up intel) was something to get worked over heads should have exploded long ago.  Its the nature of that industry and is why there is no longer any such thing as a trusted news source. 

@"Vikergirl" said:
Did I say this was a big deal? I have other issues with him but if you like him whatever. 

@"Vikergirl" said:
Some people simply have issues if they don't have their ideology and no other opinions can matter.