Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Davidson sucks.
Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Sure is a lot of angst over a 3rd or 4th TE.  Waterboy, we know you don't like Davidson. Can we move on now? 
I was thinking the same thing -- makes me miss Dakota Dozier chat.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Sure is a lot of angst over a 3rd or 4th TE.  Waterboy, we know you don't like Davidson. Can we move on now? 
Its not so much about Davidson the way I read him,   its that Davidson is blocking an Iowa kid from getting a shot,  I can see the concern,   but I doubt its anything person for a young first time HC and GM that are trying to prove they belong.  I would suspect that even though his sources are good people,  that they likely have the same rooting interest for the local kids ( maybe even relatives or former coaches)  and will be likely to view the situation with a tainted perspective....
 Or maybe not. 
ill just say it wasnt an open competition to determine who the better player was. my opinion. 
Open competition as of when,   when camp started?  Maybe not.   We don't know at what point the evaluations began,  nor do we know what the goals of camp were.  There are never enough snaps to go around at a camp to make everyone happy and still prepare those most likely to make the team.