Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Mond
Quote: @Knucklehead said:
If you're going to bring in another QB, ideally that QB will have some experience in the foundations of the KOC offense. That narrows the field considerably. Off of the top of my head, I can't think of any that might be available for a trade that won't cost more than a Day #3 pick.

As a side note, how bad must've Nate Stanley been that he couldn't compete with Mannion or Mond?
My issue is Mond looked extremely raw. I think last year wasn't much of a learning time for him. He absolutely locked on to his first read on every completed throw, the greenest of the green. Long way to go. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Knucklehead said:
If you're going to bring in another QB, ideally that QB will have some experience in the foundations of the KOC offense. That narrows the field considerably. Off of the top of my head, I can't think of any that might be available for a trade that won't cost more than a Day #3 pick.

As a side note, how bad must've Nate Stanley been that he couldn't compete with Mannion or Mond?
My issue is Mond looked extremely raw. I think last year wasn't much of a learning time for him. He absolutely locked on to his first read on every completed throw, the greenest of the green. Long way to go. 

Actually, KOC said he was getting to his 3rd & 4th reads as he got more comfortable, so there’s that… 

Quote: @Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@Knucklehead said:

Actually, KOC said he was getting to his 3rd & 4th reads as he got more comfortable, so there’s that… 
Cool, get the kid those #2 reps then and see if he can grow into it.