Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Mond
2 minute warning post. lots could change. 

Dude looks light years better then the steaming pile of manion.  

The rest of our 2 or 3rd team offense looks good against the Raiders as well. 

Really blew the 3rd down play though, Marsette was wide open 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Really blew the 3rd down play though, Marsette was wide open 
Meh, its preseason. He didnt look lost out there. 

So far so good on the DL. 

Is still raw but he has to play. He has to have some things clicks but he doesn't look totally lost. 

Lights out on that 4th down throw 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Lights out on that 4th down throw 
Kudos on that one.

Well, I know you shouldn’t read anything into preseason. But Manion gives us roughly a 0.0% chance of winning a game. If he starts I probably wont even bother to turn it on. Which is a lot from someone who could count the games missed on a hand over the last 30 years.  

At a very minimum, Mond has youth and the ability to run. He’s not reading defense at an NFL level yet but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t.  Where as Manion has no chance of improvement. 

TD throw was nice too

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Well, I know you shouldn’t read anything into preseason. But Manion gives us roughly a 0.0% chance of winning a game. If he starts I probably wont even bother to turn it on. Which is a lot from someone who could count the games missed on a hand over the last 30 years.  

At a very minimum, Mond has youth and the ability to run. He’s not reading defense at an NFL level yet but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t.  Where as Manion has no chance of improvement. 
Amen. It’s beating a dead horse but why Mannion is on this team making money is beyond me. Guy looks like the balding hot dog vendor at US Bank Stadium, and throws like one too. So frustrating. 

Mond looks so so but yes in theory still has some upside. Wish he’d have started but glad he’s getting extended snaps. 

EDIT- And just as I say that Mannion is back in. Pain. 

Nope there is nothing from Mannion. He is what he is. Mond is still raw but he needs to play and if it's between Mond and Mannion, I'm going with Mond. He has the mobility advantage.