Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Et Tu Sweden?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/alexstubb/status/152...93410?s=20&t=AIHqKyBMQSvbobTxqTqNpg

Fuck Putin!!!

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
They don't look down at the US, don't let your inferiority complex get used to manipulate  you.  They are more concerned about our 200 year experiment in democracy failing.  I am in Germany right now, and I  asked about the price of gas,  about 8 bucks a gallon, the reply was "their not bombing our homes".  Going on a round trip from Hannover, Essen and Munster for 200 bucks, on an ICE train.  Love the mass transit systems.  They are getting hit over here in every way grocery,, energy, security and depending on the US is not high on their list, they are not counting having their bacon saved by any one.  
My daughter is in/at Georgia Tech Lorraine, Metz France, summer studies....not far from the Germany border, as you know. 
2  month rail pass, $750.  (I know, I paid it). 

Not outrageous, but not a "mass transit" nirvana, imo.  

PURCHASE TERMINAL 498750 Eurail com BV Utrecht XX SEQ # 213476000419 XXXXXXXXXXXX6561
Amount:$745.00
You might wax poetic on Euro mass-transit....but I'm less impressed, $750, later.  Jmo. 

Hey Al, beware the spontaneous combustible Euro-mass transits.

https://insideevs.com/news/583324/paris-...two-fires/

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@BigAl99 said:
They don't look down at the US, don't let your inferiority complex get used to manipulate  you.  They are more concerned about our 200 year experiment in democracy failing.  I am in Germany right now, and I  asked about the price of gas,  about 8 bucks a gallon, the reply was "their not bombing our homes".  Going on a round trip from Hannover, Essen and Munster for 200 bucks, on an ICE train.  Love the mass transit systems.  They are getting hit over here in every way grocery,, energy, security and depending on the US is not high on their list, they are not counting having their bacon saved by any one.  
My daughter is in/at Georgia Tech Lorraine, Metz France, summer studies....not far from the Germany border, as you know. 

PURCHASE TERMINAL 498750 Eurail com BV Utrecht XX SEQ # 213476000419 XXXXXXXXXXXX6561
You might wax poetic on Euro mass-transit....but I'm less impressed, $750, later.  Jmo. 

Buy her a nice car and quit acting like your some kind of victim, Impress those folks you cheap ass.

@BigAl99 said:

$12/day  Holy $hit.  Ya need to sleep on the train for that to be worth it.

@BigAl99 said:

My daughter's undergrad exchange covered her expense as part of her tuition.  Did you look into what the alternatives are?
  She was in Ludwigshaufen and was pretty much on campus, there were  no additional charges.  Wbat kind of transportation are you taking about?  Think you either got taken or are mistaken what you payed for but I am sure you have been victimized somehow.

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/europa...i-101.html
Turkey cockblocks Sweden and Finland from NATO
The list of demands:
  • NATO
    should classify not only the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) but also
    the Syrian Defense Forces (SDF) and the Fetullah Terrorist Organization
    (FETO) in the alliance’s list of threats.
  • The United States should then extradite Pennsylvania-based dissident cleric Fethullah Gülen to Turkey.
  • All NATO members, including Sweden and Finland, must cease any activity by the PKK, SDF, or FETO on their territories.
  • The
    United States and other NATO bodies must lift all sanctions related to
    Turkey’s purchase of the S-400, including sanctions upon the Turkish
    Defense Industry Directorate.
  • Turkey
    would not only receive the new F-16s and upgrade kits for its existing
    fleet, but Turkey will also be able to rejoin the F-35 program from
    which it was expelled after activating the Russian S-400s.
  • Lastly, the United States would cease preventing Turkey from exporting military products containing Western components.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
The list of demands:
  • NATO
  • The United States should then extradite Pennsylvania-based dissident cleric Fethullah Gülen to Turkey.
  • All NATO members, including Sweden and Finland, must cease any activity by the PKK, SDF, or FETO on their territories.
  • The
  • Turkey
  • Lastly, the United States would cease preventing Turkey from exporting military products containing Western components.
how about Turkey just fuck off?  lot of demands by a country that is buying weapons from a primary threat to the sole purpose of NATO.  If anything Turkey should be cowering in the corner instead of trying to be all puffy.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
The list of demands:
  • NATO
  • The
  • Turkey
how about Turkey just fuck off?  lot of demands by a country that is buying weapons from a primary threat to the sole purpose of NATO.  If anything Turkey should be cowering in the corner instead of trying to be all puffy.
“This drink compliments of V83”