@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.
And that right there is the difference between pro life and pro abortion. 

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!
Better that than irrational women killing babies.

Says an angry man, I assume.
Thought you guys didnt assume gender?

You never come off as strongly gender specific, so do you have a preferred chosen pronoun?  Who are you grouping me with, white senior grandparents?
I’m a tree. 

I'll bet White American Oak, can tell by the density.  Probably not a lot of branches on your limb either, correct?
a branch and limb is the same thing, so that was kind of fail,  but posts insulting other posters,  even ones that arent done well, are a not permitted so please refrain from these type of posts.  we all slip up and do them from time to time,  so lets just end it here.

I originally put family tree.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!

You never come off as strongly gender specific, so do you have a preferred chosen pronoun?  Who are you grouping me with, white senior grandparents?
I’m a tree. 

I'll bet White American Oak, can tell by the density.  Probably not a lot of branches on your limb either, correct?
a branch and limb is the same thing, so that was kind of fail,  but posts insulting other posters,  even ones that arent done well, are a not permitted so please refrain from these type of posts.  we all slip up and do them from time to time,  so lets just end it here.

Yeah, family tree isn't an issue.  My great great great grandpa had 10 boys.  Great great had 10 boys and great had 6.  I had to travel to make sure I got outside the gene pool.  I'm nearly all kraut and my wife is Norwegian. 

Hell there was 3 kids at my high school that had my exact first and last name.  Vice principal pulled me out of class for something and I told him to fly a kite because I didn't even have that class.  Tried explaining to his dumbass that there were 3 of us and he'd need to be more specific with his search parameters.  He didn't believe me.  Marched me across school to said class to apologize. I knew the teacher well from outside of class activities (FFA).  He gave him shit and I demanded an apology, which he refused to do.  Even the teacher was puzzled why a vice principal from a medium sized school district would be to proud to admit fault in something.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/alabama-how-could-you-senate-approves-forcing-women-to-take-pregnancy-test-to-obtain-medical-marijuana/ar-AAVLCEr

approved by Alabama Senate...women age 13-50 to prove not pregnant or breastfeeding to buy pot
the controversial bill approved by the Alabama Senate, introduced recently by State Sen. Larry Stutts ®, requires that all women between the ages of 13 and 50 prove that they are not pregnant and not breastfeeding in order to buy medical cannabis. 

Emma Roth, a staff attorney with the National Advocates for Pregnant Women (NAPW) said no state in the union has ever passed a law like this because, for starters, it's unconstitutional. 

Stylus Pintuck Womens Jogger Pant | Black | Womens X-Small | Pants Jogger Pants 
“This is completely unprecedented because it is so clearly unconstitutional,” she said. 

Roth said Oklahoma considered a similar provision in 2018 through executive order but backed off amid the high possibility of a legal challenge.
As a Libertarian, I'm not sure either party wants less government in your life.  They just want different government.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Angry men!

I’m a tree. 

Yeah, family tree isn't an issue.  My great great great grandpa had 10 boys.  Great great had 10 boys and great had 6.  I had to travel to make sure I got outside the gene pool.  I'm nearly all kraut and my wife is Norwegian. 

Hell there was 3 kids at my high school that had my exact first and last name.  Vice principal pulled me out of class for something and I told him to fly a kite because I didn't even have that class.  Tried explaining to his dumbass that there were 3 of us and he'd need to be more specific with his search parameters.  He didn't believe me.  Marched me across school to said class to apologize. I knew the teacher well from outside of class activities (FFA).  He gave him shit and I demanded an apology, which he refused to do.  Even the teacher was puzzled why a vice principal from a medium sized school district would be to proud to admit fault in something.

Don't bring your family into it, you'll get kicked out.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Angry men!

I’m a tree. 

If you reread what Jimmy wrote, you cant bring my family into it. I can talk about mine all day long. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Angry men!

I’m a tree. 

If you reread what Jimmy wrote, you cant bring my family into it. I can talk about mine all day long. 
We need a Wah Wah reaction, or maybe a Mr. T Pity the fool.