Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbunch Your Collective Panties
Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Exit interviews, parade then he flies to Minneapolis 
Where there hasn't been a parade in 30+ years....

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet·10hThe #Vikings and #Rams OC Kevin O’Connell are finalizing their deal for him to be their new coach, source said. Announcement coming. Press conference planned for Thursday.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Ian Rapoport@RapSheet·10hThe #Vikings and #Rams OC Kevin O’Connell are finalizing their deal for him to be their new coach, source said. Announcement coming. Press conference planned for Thursday.
I think a nice tidbit that many didn't know was Minnesota could NOT discuss or negotiate his contract before the Super Bowl. They had to wait, so between that formality and him wanting to be part of the LA parade, there you have it. ProFootballTalk.com ran with it, of course....that's what they do. Complete and utter whores for the clicks. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
I think a nice tidbit that many didn't know was Minnesota could NOT discuss or negotiate his contract before the Super Bowl. They had to wait, so between that formality and him wanting to be part of the LA parade, there you have it. ProFootballTalk.com ran with it, of course....that's what they do. Complete and utter whores for the clicks. 
Click whore you say...

Peter Schrager@PSchrags·14hWhen Kevin O’Connell starts his first day as the Vikings HC (soon, I promise), it’ll be the latest a new hire has begun the job since Frank Reich took over in Indianapolis on February 11, 2018.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Wow, thats kinda crazy - and stoopid. 

Peter Schrager@PSchrags·14hWhen Kevin O’Connell starts his first day as the Vikings HC (soon, I promise), it’ll be the latest a new hire has begun the job since Frank Reich took over in Indianapolis on February 11, 2018.
I could see this coming 3 weeks ago.

I'm not going to be chicken little about it, but it really puts that young staff and front office behind the 8 ball this year. 

FA is what? 3 weeks away? And they dont have one defensive coach on the staff working with scouting to acquire the right players for the right system. We could go on and on from that.  

Gotta hope they have a bit of lady-luck looking out for them this season.

This is where the NFL protocols for new hires aren't right. I may say just the opposite if I was a Rams or Bengals fan too lol!  :p

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

I'm not going to be chicken little about it, but it really puts that young staff and front office behind the 8 ball this year. 

FA is what? 3 weeks away? And they dont have one defensive coach on the staff working with scouting to acquire the right players for the right system. We could go on and on from that.  

This is where the NFL protocols for new hires aren't right. I may say just the opposite if I was a Rams or Bengals fan too lol!  :p
They have two coaches on the D, Donatell and Rumph.

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

They have two coaches on the D, Donatell and Rumph.
Yup, forgot...Still on my first cup of Joe.