Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbunch Your Collective Panties
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefterVikings are planning to introduce Rams’ offensive coordinator Kevin O’Connell as their next head coach on Thursday, per league sources.

Yeah I posted this in a couple of threads. I know I want it to be official too but some people are just losing their shit.

If people could learn to wait for guys like Tom P, Rap, Scheff, etc before getting on the ledge...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
If people could learn to wait for guys like Tom P, Rap, Scheff, etc before getting on the ledge...

But the ledge is right there... :p

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
You mean a fake tomasson account isn't legit?  I mean the real tomasson account is so trustworthy...

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet·1hFrom NFL Now: The #Vikings and coach Kevin O'Connell continue to work out a deal, as the delay (if it's even a delay) has nothing to do with the #Rams. The plan is for a press conference Thursday, so he doesn't have to fly back and forth with the parade in between.

So, there's still a chance?  Wink

Chris Tomasson@christomasson·1h

Darrin Brown, who was #Vikings Kevin O’Connell’s Calif HS coach “He always carried himself well & was such an outstanding adult student, mature. Always a leader. So kids looked up to him. Always had that smile. He was great in the classroom. Great on the field. Positive attitude"

Brown would further say "I had him in 7th period home economics. Kid could wisk an egg like nobody else. Great wrist action which transferred over to the football field"

Exit interviews, parade then he flies to Minneapolis