Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime Performance
Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: 7un2m6soo9j5.jpeg]
Haha oh please. I'm a big hip hop person so it was right up my alley. I had grown tired of the normal pop group or pop singer. It doesn't have to be hip hop every year but I enjoyed them shaking things up
I'm still in my Grunge phase. 
Could you imagine a Pearl Jam, STP, Nirvana, Mud Honey, Mother Love Bone half time show back in the day?
Oh, and throw in the cast of Singles and Reality Bites for good measure.
Saw Pearl Jam and they were awesome.  I was really disappointed in STP because Weiland must have been on another binge and literally just stood there and sang without moving the whole show.  It was a while back I remember the whole band wore black suits.  I do love me some STP and still listen quite a bit or play on touchtunes when out with the app.  

It looked like one big mess to me, starting with the set design, in what world with 70,000 fans in a football stadium do you build a set that about 20% of the audience had visibility to most of it?  Just made no sense and in terms of the music, it was just awful, many of the performers were just not talented enough to be performing there.  Not sure what happened to Mary J Blige, but she sounded awful and her choice of song was questionable.  

I got no problem with hip-hop or putting it in the spot-light for LA...Just wish they had some newer, fresher acts mixed in with the old school.