Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still At #12
Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I guess 11 aint so bad....Would have netted us Slater or Fields this past draft. 
In hindsight, 2021 was the year to get a QB, and 2022 the year to get an OT. 
“In hindsight” is being generous to Rick I’d say. Last year’s QB class had tons of hype as a banner crop before during and after the draft. Hopefully either Rick or can fix and improve this roster. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Damn...we didn't move up at all? That blows...

Your QB and OT comment is spot on. But I would be pretty shocked if the Vikings draft anything but edge or corner. It's a good year for both though. 
Honestly,   we have so many holes i wont likely care what position they take as long as they get a stud,  the best player available at a position of need or even one we don't necessarily need but would be a huge upgrade.  Just need to see some multi year contributors from the first 2 days of the draft. 

If it's a good year for DE and CB,   could likely still find day 1 help in a later round over what we have trotted out there this year. 

You guys are crazy. Cousins isnt going anywhere. A new coach will be brought in to pair with him. We’re on the Cousins train for several more years as unfortunate as that sounds.

Honestly at this point, we need an entire new defensive backfield, a LB to replace Barr a DE and some help on the interior OL. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
You guys are crazy. Cousins isnt going anywhere. A new coach will be brought in to pair with him. We’re on the Cousins train for several more years as unfortunate as that sounds.

Honestly at this point, we need an entire new defensive backfield, a LB to replace Barr a DE and some help on the interior OL. 
You failed to mention DTs that can wreck peoples shit like Clark, Hicks,  or pretty much anybody else that lines up opposite of Bradbury.  That's likely where I would be looking first for help is DT on D and center or guard on O,  until we fix the interiors of both lines it won't really matter what else they do.