Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer is a LOSER!
If we’re going no where. Losing gets us better draft picks. I’m ok with that. Top 10 would be great. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Clanzomaelan" said:
@"mblack" said:
So do we all agree that he needs to go now? He should not be allowed to lead this team as its going no where.

If there was ever anchance to evaluate players and other pitential staff, the time is now.

Zimmer is well passed his sell by date
Season is over, we choked once again (to a winless team, no less). Let's get in front of this. Dump him, see what we have on staff, and be among the first to interview coaching candidates.

I say this from a non-angry point of view (I'm ticked, but resigned). This is me being non-emotional. I'm done with Z-Ball. I appreciate what he gave us when he was on, but let's clean house and start with someone that is innovative and aggressive.
Same here, I don't hate Z at all. I actually think he's an ok coach. But he tried and his time is done here.
I mean I don’t hate the guy either but I am sick of his stubborness and his lack of developing. I am tired if the ownership cultivating a period of mediocrity.
since 2006 outside of two years.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Clanzomaelan" said:
@"mblack" said:
So do we all agree that he needs to go now? He should not be allowed to lead this team as its going no where.

If there was ever anchance to evaluate players and other pitential staff, the time is now.

Zimmer is well passed his sell by date
Season is over, we choked once again (to a winless team, no less). Let's get in front of this. Dump him, see what we have on staff, and be among the first to interview coaching candidates.

I say this from a non-angry point of view (I'm ticked, but resigned). This is me being non-emotional. I'm done with Z-Ball. I appreciate what he gave us when he was on, but let's clean house and start with someone that is innovative and aggressive.
Same here, I don't hate Z at all. I actually think he's an ok coach. But he tried and his time is done here.
I mean I don’t hate the guy either but I am sick of his stubborness and his lack of developing. I am tired if the ownership cultivating a period of mediocrity.
since 2006 outside of two years.
True…..*sigh*