Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer is a LOSER!
What a fucking chicken shit loser.

Kick that guy off the plane. Potentially at cruising altitude. I am not heartless give him a parachute.
Is this thing on?

5/7 sucks ballz...

Actually, he is worse than a loser (in today's NFL).  He is mediocre which ruins draft position.  

I am sick and tired of his excuses.

[Image: qrbxea96utgk.jpeg]

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Actually, he is worse than a loser (in today's NFL).  He is mediocre which ruins draft position.  
^^^

So this....

So do we all agree that he needs to go now? He should not be allowed to lead this team as its going no where.

If there was ever anchance to evaluate players and other pitential staff, the time is now.

Zimmer is well passed his sell by date

I'll stick to my prediction that he won't get fired during the season and just 6 games left...

I do agree with others that today may very well cement his leaving the Vikings - if the Wilfs had any doubt left. 

Quote: @mblack said:
So do we all agree that he needs to go now? He should not be allowed to lead this team as its going no where.

If there was ever anchance to evaluate players and other pitential staff, the time is now.

Zimmer is well passed his sell by date
Season is over, we choked once again (to a winless team, no less). Let's get in front of this. Dump him, see what we have on staff, and be among the first to interview coaching candidates.

I say this from a non-angry point of view (I'm ticked, but resigned). This is me being non-emotional. I'm done with Z-Ball. I appreciate what he gave us when he was on, but let's clean house and start with someone that is innovative and aggressive.

The next HC is not on this staff...Not even sure Dre' would be a candidate for HC, and I luv the guy.