Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierce OUT for Sunday night's game
I see a lot of optimism in this game, I feel the opposite.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
So what’s new?  :p. SKOL!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
A few reasons to be optimistic. A few reasons to be pessimistic. A ton of reasons to be excited.

The team we follow plays Sunday night, in the Bank, Halloween night, on national TV, against another very good team, with a chance to show the rest of the world why they believe they are a legit contender. Doesn't get much better than that.

Just put a beast in the cooker and can already smell the garlic and rosemary. Winning? Hell yeah, I want to win. But at the end of the day, it's really just a bonus. 

I'm looking forward to it as well...

I've had a stew going real slow in the crock-pot and wife made her batch of best chocolate chip cookies ever.

Glad its a night name. I gotta haul some of this grub over to my 88 year old dad and get ready for winter today. 

Dish customer have no NBC right now as they argue with each other on contracts. So I have to get the NBC streaming app for a mos while they fight their rate war (rolls eyes). I got me no NBC! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I'm looking forward to it as well...

I've had a stew going real slow in the crock-pot and wife made her batch of best chocolate chip cookies ever.

Glad its a night name. I gotta haul some of this grub over to my 88 year old dad and get ready for winter today. 

Dish customer have no NBC right now as they argue with each other on contracts. So I have to get the NBC streaming app for a mos while they fight their rate war (rolls eyes). I got me no NBC! 
Bummer not having the NBC feed - at least there are other options.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
A few reasons to be optimistic. A few reasons to be pessimistic. A ton of reasons to be excited.

The team we follow plays Sunday night, in the Bank, Halloween night, on national TV, against another very good team, with a chance to show the rest of the world why they believe they are a legit contender. Doesn't get much better than that.

Just put a beast in the cooker and can already smell the garlic and rosemary. Winning? Hell yeah, I want to win. But at the end of the day, it's really just a bonus. 

Its important to find excitement with the Vikings playing boring football. The best part of Viking's football is before the game actually starts so belief and hope still exist. Then they play the games and that disappears. But there's another game next Sunday!