Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuz everyone wants more Cole Beasley lol
League trying to mandate vaccine. If this happens, what will Cousins do? What will the Vikings do? 

https://thevikingage.com/2021/08/27/kirk...a-vikings/
The NFL is reportedly trying to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for players, which could have a large impact on the Minnesota Vikings this season.
It’s widely known that Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins has not received the COVID-19 vaccine. However, he is one of multiple Vikings players that have still not received a full dose of the COVID-19 vaccination as the team gets ready for their first regular-season game that is less than a month away.
A few weeks ago, we wrote about how multiple Minnesota players would rather quit the team than receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Well, these players might be presented with a scenario in the near future in which they have to choose to either get vaccinated or don’t play in 2021.
The NFL is reportedly trying to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for players and if this happens, the Vikings could potentially see multiple big-name departures from their roster this year.
Avoiding the COVID-19 vaccine might not be an option for Minnesota Vikings players anymoreDuring a conference call on Thursday, NFL general counsel Larry Ferazani said that the league has been trying to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for players and that the NFL would, “love to see that mandate go into effect tomorrow,” if they could, according to NFL Media’s Tom Peliserro.
If the league is able to figure out a way to madate the vaccine for players, it could have a tremendous impact on the amount of success Minnesota is able to have in 2021. Especially since the Vikings are still a team that has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the NFL.
If faced with the choice of getting vaccinated to play this season or quit, would Cousins take his more than $140 million in career earnings and sit out all of 2021?
Would some of the other Minnesota players that aren’t vaccinated also choose to not play during the upcoming season if a mandate is put in place by the league?
Of course, a vaccine mandate by the NFL would also have to be agreed upon by the NFLPA. Currently, the NFLPA does not want there to be a mandate for the vaccine.
But if things change during the next few weeks and a vaccine mandate is actually put in place, the Vikings might be the team in the league that experiences the biggest impact.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused
And many fans blowing hot air acting like they have the whole coronavirus thing figured out that clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

Well, if I'm blowing "hot air", at least I'm vaxxed and masked up.  Unlike you blowing your spit everywhere while thinking that taking swigs from the Clorax jug and sucking on horse dewormer paste will fix 'ya right up.
It's peaple like you who won't listen to rational doctors found in local hospitals and clincs that are causing this virus to overtake us again.  This is a serious world wide problem; not a Trump vs Fauci contest.   It's time you anti-vaxxers pull your heads out of your asses and do the right thing to stop this.
at least you are masked up while you gaslight and beat up strawmen.  Good for you.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused
And many fans blowing hot air acting like they have the whole coronavirus thing figured out that clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

Well, if I'm blowing "hot air", at least I'm vaxxed and masked up.  Unlike you blowing your spit everywhere while thinking that taking swigs from the Clorax jug and sucking on horse dewormer paste will fix 'ya right up.
It's peaple like you who won't listen to rational doctors found in local hospitals and clincs that are causing this virus to overtake us again.  This is a serious world wide problem; not a Trump vs Fauci contest.   It's time you anti-vaxxers pull your heads out of your asses and do the right thing to stop this.
for the record... a respected Mayo doctor was talking last night on there being pretty compelling trial work in favor of using Ivermectin early on for covid.   and as far as these constant pokes at things that are being tried... do you know what went into your vaccine and what other uses there are for it?  Lets keep this shit civil please.

If you keep digging, you can find anything to support arguments for taking ridiculous drugs to fight COVID.  A horse dewormer wasn't created to fight this virus, so why take it?  My son looked into Ivermectin and said there's no way it's going to help.  He's a doctor, he's very smart (and a Viking fan), I also love him, so I'll listen to him.

I'll trust over 95% of the doctors that say taking the medicines developed to fight COVID specifically is the best way to fight it.  It's the stubborn Americans that think they need to take anything but the vaccines because they all hate Fauci that are the problem, and you know it, Jimmy.
On the news yesterday they were saying everyone that isn't vaxxed will get COVID; it's just a matter of time.  I have stupid family members that are anti-vaxxers too.  I fully expect them to get COVID, but hopefully they won't die and/or seriiously infect others.
This discussion will be never ending, so I'm done with it. 
Seems the Japanese see the light.  Tokyo's medical associate chairman recommended Ivermectin to all doctors for all covid patients.

From your article greed....

"The researchers also found that people who had SARS-CoV-2 previously and then received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine were more highly protected against reinfection than those who once had the virus and were still unvaccinated."

Yes, I read it.  It also sez that this isn't a perfect study, but is the largest sample for this.  I thought it interesting.

Also, 
The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

How long after their covid are these non vaxers showing the heightened immunity vs how long after the first and second doses for those with the vaccine?  It stands to reason that all levels of resistance will fade with time.