Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what sucks about this whole Cousins thing
Again with calling posters 'dumb fucks'. Don't get how its being allowed considering what you said earlier, jimmy......

Waterboy was removed for his comments.  

GENERAL WARNING to all in these threads.  Direct or inferred abusive comments about other posters views will lead to immediate removal from the thread and repeated action will result in removal from the board.

If you can't make a comment without it being insulting to those with opposing views,  then simply don't make it on this site.

Have a nice day all.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Again with calling posters 'dumb fucks'. Don't get how its being allowed considering what you said earlier, jimmy......
Seriously, every thread. I was never given this much rope.  Nobody is even really attacking him but he's gone scorched Earth on everyone all week, clearly doesn't plan on stopping after some weird back-handed apology.

I'd be shocked if our new resident twat even went to college

People with low IQ tend to be quick to point out their superiority issues, so when they show you their intelligence, believe them.

Actually I was not referring to the prots, I was referring to winning and I was wrong because I thought everyone would know that. Somehow I feel that whether he gets vax or not doesn't mean a thing if he doesn't play good enough to win.