Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Bank: no masks, full capacity, no vaccine requirements
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
When throwing around numbers & exceptions, remember these numbers are rather minuscule, when considering some 315M doses have been given & some 148M have been fully vaccinated…
Agreed. And I am missing the part where the numbers posted actually contradict the 4 points about vaccinations. The statement was the vaccines are effective in helping at a high rate. It is still a very high rate. And if I need to get a booster shot annually, then great.

So, I still don't trust people :p . And look out for yourself (or not).

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
And I am missing the part where the numbers posted actually contradict the 4 points about vaccinations.

Three of your points mentioned "Prevented" and the other "people in a community".  The articles I provided showed it was not prevented, and the community was nine individuals on one baseball team.

Quote: @"DeepFreeze05" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
And I am missing the part where the numbers posted actually contradict the 4 points about vaccinations.

Three of your points mentioned "Prevented" and the other "people in a community".  The articles I provided showed it was not prevented, and the community was nine individuals on one baseball team.
Your quote left out a key sentence.

"While it does not mean immunity it does help with the following at a very high rate of efficacy:"

Trust the vaccine or not... your choice. 

Fact is the death rates, hospitalization rates, ICU rates and plain olde positivity rates are dropping and the world is opening-up.

Lets keep it up, cause the vaccines are working - AMEN!! 

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:Your quote left out a key sentence.
Quote:"While it does not mean immunity it does help with the following at a very high rate of efficacy:"
Okay, not sure if it is key but how does it help the following at a very high rate of efficacy?  You provided three bullet points that mentioned "prevented" and the other "people in a community".  The articles I provided showed it was not prevented and the community was nine individuals on one baseball team.

Quote: @"DeepFreeze05" said:
@"Nichelle" said:Your quote left out a key sentence.
Quote:"While it does not mean immunity it does help with the following at a very high rate of efficacy:"
Okay, not sure if it is key but how does it help the following at a very high rate of efficacy?  You provided three bullet points that mentioned "prevented" and the other "people in a community".  The articles I provided showed it was not prevented and the community was nine individuals on one baseball team.

We could be here all night but we won't. We have different opinions here and apparently different facts. And that is more than fine.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:

Yeah that's only 600k, really I think you should not get vaccinated, you convinced me, but to late for me to make your point.  Go for it.
Well, it is more than than what Pfizer tested in their clinical trials.

http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14472&format=pdfFact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine to Prevent Conoavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19)In Individuals 12 Years of Age and Older.  (Revised 10 May 2021).

Pg. 3. HAS THE PFIZER-BIONTECHCOVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately 23,000 individuals 12 years of age and older have received at least 1 dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.