Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the Vikings offense?
I can't say you're wrong... but I can't say you're right, either.  We'll never know until the season starts.

I think the offense will be significantly better. Top 10 to 15? Not sure I'd say that, but somewhere between 10 and 20 seems possible. I just want them to be balanced enough to keep the defense off the field. My real concern is the defense. That's our bread and butter, that's how we win, that's how we get to the playoffs, and if we don't have that, we're done. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think the offense will be significantly better. Top 10 to 15? Not sure I'd say that, but somewhere between 10 and 20 seems possible. I just want them to be balanced enough to keep the defense off the field. My real concern is the defense. That's our bread and butter, that's how we win, that's how we get to the playoffs, and if we don't have that, we're done. 
They've tossed what $130mm in guaranteed $ there? Better be good. But yah, they sure haven't looked like world beaters when they've been out there in pre-season. Not that we can take too much from that. I'd have felt a little more at ease if they didnt look so listless and gouge-able. 

Lets see if they give Brees and that offense fits (or not).

give us an O around 15th with our top 3 D and we will be very good. get cook and murray going, allow sleeves to throw anything more than 4 ypa & if our D can continue to buckle down (start #94 JJ for his DP spliting run D & I think Brock has ability) I think we roll in the Norris and over the AP driven Staints.