Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy A Bronco
Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"PurplePastor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I think he would have been a better QB than what he was this past year but he's made $44MM in his career so far. He will be just fine
44 million doesn't go as far as it used to.
I wouldn't know but if you guys want to help me understand, just send me your account and routing numbers and I will give a report at the end of the summer.  B)
I have a very capable Nigerian prince handling my finances, but thank you.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fwww.usmagaz...f=1&nofb=1]
DONT DO IT!!!

that man is clearly from zamumda not Nigeria,  it might be a scam

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Good move for the Broncos. I think Teddy competes with Lock and probably wins the job. We'll see where it goes from there. Teddy looked good early last year, but then was pretty terrible down the stretch. 
I think so too...

He'll beat Lock out.

Maybe this is where he can settle down for good? I dont think that Denver D is what it used to be though. That puts more pressure on him. 

Obviously a Paton move based on history. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Good move for the Broncos. I think Teddy competes with Lock and probably wins the job. We'll see where it goes from there. Teddy looked good early last year, but then was pretty terrible down the stretch. 
I think so too...

He'll beat Lock out.

Maybe this is where he can settle down for good? I dont think that Denver D is what it used to be though. That puts more pressure on him. 

And Shurmur. Teddy will have a pretty solid supporting cast in Sutton, Jeudy, Gordon and a pretty good offensive line. 

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think so too...

He'll beat Lock out.

And Shurmur. Teddy will have a pretty solid supporting cast in Sutton, Jeudy, Gordon and a pretty good offensive line. 
Yup. Maybe he gets to the high teens in TD passes.

*snark*

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I think so too...

He'll beat Lock out.

Mel G looked pretty washed last year but maybe he bounces back and I agree, it's a good supporting cast if Sutton and Glass Fant are healthy. Good spot for Teddy, good low-risk, decent reward move for Denver.