Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seats / season tix / terminal diagnosis ....
@Tom Moore Tom, do you have any contacts who might be able to assist?

Would it be possible for you to make the ticket payment and sell the tickets individually to make your money back / possibly net a small profit? 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Would it be possible for you to make the ticket payment and sell the tickets individually to make your money back / possibly net a small profit? 
Theoretically - but that would leave a prospective new seat owner with only the remaining unsold games/tickets.  Life expectancy is also a factor, ready or not.

Quote: @VikesDukefan said:
A taste of the Vikings ticket office grace and understanding given the totality of circumstances ....
Vikings Customer Service 
Tue 3/23/2021 11:12 AM

As of today, we have yet to receive your 2021 season ticket renewal payment
Please log in to your My Vikings Account today to make payment and keep your season ticket(s) and Stadium Builder’s License in good standing. Regrettably, without your 2021 season ticket renewal payment, the default process related to your SBL(s) will begin in the very near future.
As a reminder, if a game is canceled, is played without fans or is played with a reduced capacity that prevents you from attending, you will receive the option of a full refund of your ticket purchase price or have a credit automatically applied to your account.
Please call the Ticket Office directly at (612) 338-4537 if you have questions or need assistance. Thank you in advance for your attention.

First and most important you have my utmost sympathy and I hope whatever time you have is a blessing for you. 

Second, that letter reeks of a form letter automatically sent out at specific intervals durning the off-season. I hope at the end of the day, the Vikings organization does right by you and for you.