Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seats / season tix / terminal diagnosis ....
Hi all, longtime reader that rarely posts ( Section 207 from old board ); 20+ years season ticket holder from Sioux Falls.  I have 4 FMP club seats: C10, Row 8, seats 5-8, Vikings side of the field.
Dec. 2019 I was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease) and had to quit working because of disease progression in Feb. 2021.

I've explained the situation in detail to the Vikings ticket office with no available but rarely used option offered or reciprocal grace and understanding ("....the Vikings do not buy back seat licenses"); you need to make your 50% ticket deposit now - for seats I can't use (not handicap accessible ) or pay for without employment ( I know, sucks to be me ).

I'm looking to sell the seats (2 or 4) with rights to all respective tickets ( free parking by the stadium with 4 seats ); if anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested please let me know.  The seat sale can be completed through the Official Stadium Builders License Marketplace of U.S. Bank Stadium; a private transfer through the website is a less costly alternative.

Thanks in advance for reading, I would be most appreciative and thankful for notification if someone is interested or knows of someone who is.

I’m not local so can’t help, but I wish you best of luck in unloading the tix, and in managing ALS. God bless

Hi  @VikesDukefan  - Have you tried any of the Facebook groups?

"Minnesota Vikings Season Ticket Holder Group" and "Minnesota Vikings Ticket Exchange" are two that I follow/belong to. I know there are more but those are two I could easily reference and both consistently have posts for tickets and licenses for sale. I wish you luck in selling your seats. I'm in section C4 and picked up my seat neighbor's 2 seats so that now I have 4 together. I originally connected with him through one of those groups as he was an owner who never actually attended the games.

I wish you the absolute best, including a network of friends and family for love and support. 

can u sell by the game    

Nichelle - thanks much for the FB groups info; don't use FB myself but family members do so will check it out !

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
can u sell by the game

I would prefer not to at this point; sale of the seats/seat license would give the new owner access to tickets for all the games instead of those left not sold ahead of time.  Thanks.

Quote: @VikesDukefan said:
Nichelle - thanks much for the FB groups info; don't use FB myself but family members do so will check it out !
You're so welcome. I just checked and there is another one "Minnesota Vikings SBL/Season Ticket Marketplace" that has a 2.5K members and seems to be more active. I'd say just search groups for 'Vikings' and what pops up. If I can be of any help, feel free to let me know.

Quote: @VikesDukefan said:
Hi all, longtime reader that rarely posts ( Section 207 from old board ); 20+ years season ticket holder from Sioux Falls.  I have 4 FMP club seats: C10, Row 8, seats 5-8, Vikings side of the field.
Dec. 2019 I was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease) and had to quit working because of disease progression in Feb. 2021.

I've explained the situation in detail to the Vikings ticket office with no available but rarely used option offered or reciprocal grace and understanding ("....the Vikings do not buy back seat licenses"); you need to make your 50% ticket deposit now - for seats I can't use (not handicap accessible ) or pay for without employment ( I know, sucks to be me ).

I'm looking to sell the seats (2 or 4) with rights to all respective tickets ( free parking by the stadium with 4 seats ); if anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested please let me know.  The seat sale can be completed through the Official Stadium Builders License Marketplace of U.S. Bank Stadium; a private transfer through the website is a less costly alternative.

Thanks in advance for reading, I would be most appreciative and thankful for notification if someone is interested or knows of someone who is.
out of town as well but want to say, im terribly sorry for the cards life has handed to you. 

regarding finding peace with life and what is left of it, please consider a psychedelic experience.  it has proven to be helpful for thos affected by stage 4 cancer, terminal diagnosis, neurological illnesses.  if you would like to discuss how, or any interest PM me.  my partner and I are deep in this space working the the VA as well as Johns Hopkins.  there is peace here

wish you well Viking brother!!!!

A taste of the Vikings ticket office grace and understanding given the totality of circumstances ....
Vikings Customer Service 
Tue 3/23/2021 11:12 AM

As of today, we have yet to receive your 2021 season ticket renewal payment
Please log in to your My Vikings Account today to make payment and keep your season ticket(s) and Stadium Builder’s License in good standing. Regrettably, without your 2021 season ticket renewal payment, the default process related to your SBL(s) will begin in the very near future.
As a reminder, if a game is canceled, is played without fans or is played with a reduced capacity that prevents you from attending, you will receive the option of a full refund of your ticket purchase price or have a credit automatically applied to your account.
Please call the Ticket Office directly at (612) 338-4537 if you have questions or need assistance. Thank you in advance for your attention.