Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News! Vikings Sign FA
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Honestly, glad he's back. Solid swing tackle. I'm sure it wasn't much.
It not an inspiring signing but the guy honestly should get a shot to compete at LT. Every time he has played its at least been average. 
Agree. Let him compete with Cleveland or whoever we draft. Give the guy a shot. He's not so hot on the right, but on the left he's been pretty good. Vikings have had worse starting left tackles. I won't name names, but it rhymes with Cat Camille. 

And that converted OG from indy that Cat replaced.
Whoa, is that really a Charlie Johnson reference there? I really thought I was the only one remembering that guy  Wink

Quote: @"GermanVike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
It not an inspiring signing but the guy honestly should get a shot to compete at LT. Every time he has played its at least been average. 
Agree. Let him compete with Cleveland or whoever we draft. Give the guy a shot. He's not so hot on the right, but on the left he's been pretty good. Vikings have had worse starting left tackles. I won't name names, but it rhymes with Cat Camille. 

And that converted OG from indy that Cat replaced.
Whoa, is that really a Charlie Johnson reference there? I really thought I was the only one remembering that guy  Wink
Yup, thanks for remembering.  I was drawing a blank for a name, but I remember him.  Was that right after Pile McKinnie left and the team tried an average guard at LT?

Yea thanks a lot, I had purged old Charlie from my memories...  Confused 

Up until two years ago I thought he should have been cut. But he has actually been pretty good since. Surprisingly better at LT than right. I like this signing.

Ben Goessling
@GoesslingStrib
· 27m
The #Vikings used a four-year qualifying contract spot on Rashod Hill, who gets a fully-guaranteed base salary of $2.24 million, along with a $137,500 signing bonus. Only counts for $1.127 million against the cap.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Do ypu know how awesome average OL play sounds!!!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Do ypu know how awesome average OL play sounds!!!
It sounds like an upgrade.