Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News! Vikings Sign FA
Brett Tessler
@TesslerSports
· 2m
Happy to announce that my client Rashod Hill (OT, Southern Miss) will be returning to the Minnesota Vikings on a 1-year fully guaranteed contract despite multiple offers elsewhere.

Ladies and gentlemen....we got him.

[Image: 769126424happy-dance-animated-gif-image-4-2.gif]

YES!! Where's my Prosecco???

But this is good news. We need him. 

Honestly, glad he's back. Solid swing tackle. I'm sure it wasn't much.

We ain’t signing shit. They just wanted to cut payroll.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
It not an inspiring signing but the guy honestly should get a shot to compete at LT. Every time he has played its at least been average. 

At least he is familiar with the system.

So Geoff, you had projected Reiff and Shelby Harris to Vikings. Who do you see as alternatives that cost more than $7.25 per hour?

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
It not an inspiring signing but the guy honestly should get a shot to compete at LT. Every time he has played its at least been average. 
Agree. Let him compete with Cleveland or whoever we draft. Give the guy a shot. He's not so hot on the right, but on the left he's been pretty good. Vikings have had worse starting left tackles. I won't name names, but it rhymes with Cat Camille. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Agree. Let him compete with Cleveland or whoever we draft. Give the guy a shot. He's not so hot on the right, but on the left he's been pretty good. Vikings have had worse starting left tackles. I won't name names, but it rhymes with Cat Camille. 

And that converted OG from indy that Cat replaced.