• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to laugh??
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
SFVikeFan meltdown, day 4

I called your post sexist because you were derogatory towards women by saying we were girls as a negative.

I called you out on homophobic posts before because that is what they were.  Even Twitter would probably cringe at your posts.  Probably wouldn't suspend you since you are a leftist, but they may hide them.

Keep talking, as you may notice, nobody else on the left is defending you.  They probably wish you would shut up and go away.  
So if I call you “girls” it’s sexist.

Savannah can call me a whiny biotch, but that’s not sexist.

LMAO

Like I said, you need to stick to words with 1 syllable.  
Can you point out where I said Savannah's comment wasn't?  To keep it simple, I was addressing your sexism since you seem to have quite a problem.  And they money word for you is hypocrisy.  Go look it up.  I think Wiki is citing your comments for examples.
Now I have some “sexist” problem?

LOL

Maybe you should address Savannah’s “sexist problem” too.  I mean clearly this is a topic that has you incredibly upset.  If you’re now such a champion for women’s rights and sexism, why aren’t you adressing Savannah?

(See what I did there?  Look over there what about that guy!). 

HYPOCRITE

Keep going, the sheer level of stupidity you’re digging for yourself is impressive.

I don't have to address Savannah's because I was not addressing him.  He didn't "insult" me.  

Sooo if I want to troll him in the future, I will let you know.

So it’s not about sexism then .... it’s about if someone sexist “insults” you then their sexism is totally offensive, but if someone is sexist and doesn’t “insult” you then it’s okay.

In other words, the sexism wasn’t as important of an issue as you made it out to be.  Typical drama queen.

But hey way to be a champion of women’s rights for a couple posts before going back to being the usual racist moron we all laugh at.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

I called your post sexist because you were derogatory towards women by saying we were girls as a negative.

I called you out on homophobic posts before because that is what they were.  Even Twitter would probably cringe at your posts.  Probably wouldn't suspend you since you are a leftist, but they may hide them.

Keep talking, as you may notice, nobody else on the left is defending you.  They probably wish you would shut up and go away.  

LMAO

Like I said, you need to stick to words with 1 syllable.  
Can you point out where I said Savannah's comment wasn't?  To keep it simple, I was addressing your sexism since you seem to have quite a problem.  And they money word for you is hypocrisy.  Go look it up.  I think Wiki is citing your comments for examples.
Now I have some “sexist” problem?

LOL

Maybe you should address Savannah’s “sexist problem” too.  I mean clearly this is a topic that has you incredibly upset.  If you’re now such a champion for women’s rights and sexism, why aren’t you adressing Savannah?

(See what I did there?  Look over there what about that guy!). 

HYPOCRITE

Keep going, the sheer level of stupidity you’re digging for yourself is impressive.

I don't have to address Savannah's because I was not addressing him.  He didn't "insult" me.  

Sooo if I want to troll him in the future, I will let you know.

So it’s not about sexism then .... it’s about if someone sexist “insults” you then their sexism is totally offensive, but if someone is sexist and doesn’t “insult” you then it’s okay.

In other words, the sexism wasn’t as important of an issue as you made it out to be.  Typical drama queen.

But hey way to be a champion of women’s rights for a couple posts before going back to being the usual racist moron we all laugh at.

No, I am just pointing at you.  

Don't see anyone laughing with you.

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"greediron" said:

No.....it isn't.  The urban dictionary backs me up. 
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beyotch

top definition
beyotch
A friendly use of the word bitch. Usually used in greetings or when one has succeeded over someone. hey, beyotch!You got owned, beyotch!

^^^  no mention of sex/ gender.  It's poly.  Free your binary biased mind, SFVF.   :p

Careful, if mind opened up, no telling what might come out.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:

@"savannahskol" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Thats cute that sf thinks there willl be warnings...there have been more than enough warnings and they haven't accomplished anything.

Only one way to keep some posters from violating board rules....
You mean like enforcing rules for everyone?

That’s cool, does that mean AGR is banned for telling me “fuck you” or is he exempt from your precious rules too?  You threaten me but you don’t raise an eyebrow when your team does the same to me. 

You think having a double standard is helping the situation here?  

Police everyone equally or STFU
Jimmy's put me in time out before. 
You didnt know about it, as I didnt cry like a whiny beyotch. 
Name-calling, personal insults .... tsk tsk.

Wasn’t there a rule about that stuff?  I thought someone said something about it yesterday but I guess today is different .... oh wait, Team Red Exemption for personal attacks.  My bad.

To quote the venerable Sen. Cruz "He doth protest too much"

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
It was a riot not a coup. Had it been a coup, we’d still be burying dead lawmakers. People claiming it was a coup are either completely delusional or very easily manipulated. 
In my opinion, it’s highly unlikely the riot was spontaneous. I’ll be surprised if it wasn’t planned back in November. 
The idea that Trump created this is absurd. I’ve been on this planet more than four decades and each year I’ve heard politicians on both sides of the aisle spew the exact same rhetoric; in some cases without any ambiguity. In this particular case, he was very clear in his statement to remain peaceful. On top of that, they attacked law enforcement officers, which is completely counter to 5+ years of Trump supporting them. 
There are two factions at work when it comes to this riot. One is a threat through its desire to start a civil war, the other is an immense conglomerate hell bent on manipulating the masses. 
Let’s start with the first. There are anti-government groups who’ve been trying to foment violence nationwide going on decades now. They’ve successfully infiltrated BLM, Antifa, and this group that rioted at the Capitol. They play key roles in spinning peaceful crowds out of control. They go by such names as boogaloo Boies and various others. They are a serious threat to the Republic. These groups are neither right nor left. They do not follow political ideologies like any of you, nor do they view the world in any way like you. I dealt with these same groups 20 years ago as a law officer. Getting right to hate left and left to hate right is their goal, and nearly everyone in this country is falling into that trap. It’s an exceptionally dangerous place to be for this country and these were by far the most dangerous type of people I dealt with while working law enforcement. 

The other side at work in this I like to refer to as “Idiots”. They literally know not what they do. Each person pushing this “impeachment” insanity fall into this group. They haven’t the faintest idea how much damage they are doing to the fabric of the Republic nor the Constitution. To go along with them, we have a post fact, post evidence, extremely compliant media at work. They are not a free press by any stretch of the word. They work at the behest of the Idiots. We know this, because the evidence of the coordination is found throughout the DNC emails provided by Wikileaks. Few people know this because few people have read through them. Few people know it because it is not reported on.

We have spent the past 5+ years being lied to by the likes of Adam Schiff and company. We all know this. It’s plain for anyone to read in the declassified documents. The Democrat members of the intelligence committees knew from the outset that the entire Russia/Trump collusion narrative was a political hit operation green lit by Hillary Clinton herself on July 27, 2016. We know this because the FBI documented it when they received this information a couple of days after the meeting. We have secondary sourcing because a foreign intelligence service picked it up (evidence points to it coming from an asset in the meeting btw) and reported it to us. The FBI brass, knew it was made up, before Trump took office. There is clear documented proof of this. Bob Mueller knew this to be the case as well. If you wondered why it seemed like Mueller focused primarily on Trump associates, it wasn’t to “turn them”, it was simply to do something. They knew there was nothing there before the Mueller “investigation” even started.
The documents tell much more than that. They tell us that nearly every single media story during those years was made up. The “sources” were not actual sources. They were simply operatives bolstering the fake narrative. Again, it’s all in evidence. 
If you have not read the declassified documents, it’s likely you know nothing about what has been going on in this country or anything about the seditious conspiracy and widespread abuse of our intelligence gathering services. How bad did it get? Bad enough for the NSA to shut off the FBI’s access to all of their systems. The CIA as well. 
Nothing has happened in regards to this seditious activity, other than one single FBI lawyer pleading to a felony. For that he got probation. What exactly did he do? Since the entire thing was fake, he had to alter and forge an email from the CIA, explaining that the target of the FBI’s entire spying operation was/is a CIA operative. He then passed this falsified information to a federal judge under penalty of a number of felonies, in order to trick the judge into approving another illegal warrant. At no point we’re any of the FISA warrants backed by actual evidence. It was all fake and commonly the result of a tactic known as circular reporting. This means tell a lie to a third party, then use the third party’s report as “evidence”. This tactic can be seen throughout the collusion operation, first impeachment, and now second impeachment. This is why no actual witnesses are called and only media “unnamed/confidential sources are used. You all have to understand, none of it is real. It’s all made up to push a false narrative.

At the end of the day, our future may rest in the hands of John Durham. If people are not held accountable, I see it as unlikely an internal war can be avoided. If this happens, then people will understand what an actual insurrection or coup is. Unfortunately, I expect Joe Biden to start covering up. He just fired the federal prosecutor working widespread Democrat corruption in Illinois. He did so against the advice of both parties. Even though Durham is a special counsel, I’d doubt that will slow Biden down. Everything will be swept under the rug and a two tier justice system will continue until the people have had enough. 
Most of the population will be genuinely shocked when it touches off. That’s because much of the populace lives in an alternate universe. One where they truly believe they have a grasp on reality. One where if they actually looked at evidence, it would obliterate all that they believe. Unfortunately, they will not look at evidence or confirm anything. They will continue to believe a media they know continually lies to them. 
The Capitol riot did not happen in a vacuum. It’s been 12+ years in the making. Trump is far less relevant than people realize. If the powers that be continue on the track they are running now, a derailment is only a matter of time. Don’t believe me? Go try and buy some ammo.
Lastly, people need to let go of their preconceived notions. This isn’t a left v right proposition. That is a purposeful mirage. Your neighbor on the right or left is not your enemy, regardless of how hard the television and your favorite politicians try to tell you they are. I listen to all of you, and neither side accurately describes the other. They only describe the farthest edges of right or left and those people don’t even really have a right or left. They by and large, want anarchy. 
We are all at war, citizens on both sides of the aisle, against the powers in control of government and media. Some domestic, others international. America’s “oligarchs” are very much real and they are gaining more control over your lives every day. If you cannot see that, if you cannot see the stupidly obvious attacks against the first amendment, you need to ask for help or start talking with friends. 
yeah but orange man bad

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
It was a riot not a coup. Had it been a coup, we’d still be burying dead lawmakers. People claiming it was a coup are either completely delusional or very easily manipulated. 
In my opinion, it’s highly unlikely the riot was spontaneous. I’ll be surprised if it wasn’t planned back in November. 
The idea that Trump created this is absurd. I’ve been on this planet more than four decades and each year I’ve heard politicians on both sides of the aisle spew the exact same rhetoric; in some cases without any ambiguity. In this particular case, he was very clear in his statement to remain peaceful. On top of that, they attacked law enforcement officers, which is completely counter to 5+ years of Trump supporting them. 

It was a riot with coup intents. It was meant to stop, halt whatever you want to call it the certification of an election. A lot of pretty shaken politicians pulled themselves up by their boot straps, gave em the finger and got er done. Despite rioting, POTUS proclamations...

REal heroes in all of this is people who stood up to the big lies, counted votes and had a moral backbone. Everyday people. Lawsuits and damning accusations are far from over for former POTUS. 

We may have had more closure and less discussion on this if they actually got ahold of Pence, Hoyer or others. A few deaths or maimings...

I liken this to the Pythons in the Everglades; perfect environment that a very nationalist POTUS provided for lots of fascists and angry people. That big lie volume, along with plenty of winks, nods, "lovely people" and stand-by's over 4 years.

Y'all know exactly what I'm talking about. Trump aint going to get impeached in the Senate thats pretty clear. But imo this still needed to get done and done quickly. For me, it's time to look ahead. 

I'll watch to see if my old beloved party of Lincoln will ever find its soul again. I hope so.

That's a very, very fractured team right now and I dont see it getting better once Trump starts speaking again. 

@purplefaithful "Y'all know exactly what I'm talking about. Trump aint going to get impeached in the Senate thats pretty clear. But imo this still needed to get done and done quickly. For me, it's time to look ahead. "

It needed to get done in order to make the case in a detailed and organized manner in front of the American people and record it to history. 

Because they were able to do that successfully, the fact that they will not get the votes for conviction is unimportant. Because the accountability then shifts from the president to the senators who vote to acquit.

Future generations will wonder how an unstable president was able to get off scot-free after attempting to overturn an election by inciting a violent insurrection at the US Capital. The vote to acquit will hang around their necks like a millstone. 

Good news, it appears there are going to be witnesses.  Hopefully, we will get the full story and timeline rather than relying on what was "reported" by the news media.   Too often times the news media gets it wrong and the initial report becomes "established fact".  For example, it's been stated that Sidenick (sp?) was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher, yet other reports say no evidence of the event occurring on video and no evidence of blunt force trauma on his head at autopsy.  Why such a long delay on releasing autopsy results which addresses the accuracy of media reports?

I would really like to hear the timeline and details relative to police protection preparation for Jan 6th.  Appeared way to easy to breach a supposedly secure facility.

I would like to the story on calling in the national guard: who, when, and why the delay?

So many more questions, really should have been investigated by the House before sending to the senate...  IMO.

I want to know the timing on the Lee/Tuberville call from Trump and the Pence disappointment tweet, that's the money shot. 

Oops, jumped the gun, senators decided that there will not be witnesses...