Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elephant in the room...
[Image: 9u27jyi3usmp.jpeg]
Shit no...!  Wink B)  

Quote: @mblack said:
@Lee 19 said:
Packers winning the Super Bowl is best thing for Vikings fans. Puts more focus on the 44 year absence from the big game for this inept franchise.
"We" will find another excuse to be satisfied with mediocrity...
You know, we have won the NFC North more than any team in the division and even won it twice the past 10 years! So we are doing great and "have the pieces in place"
And Zimmer supporters will sing the praises of continuity, talk about how bad Detroit is, and remind us of the scary days of Les Frazier...

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@mblack said:
@Lee 19 said:
Packers winning the Super Bowl is best thing for Vikings fans. Puts more focus on the 44 year absence from the big game for this inept franchise.
"We" will find another excuse to be satisfied with mediocrity...
You know, we have won the NFC North more than any team in the division and even won it twice the past 10 years! So we are doing great and "have the pieces in place"
And Zimmer supporters will sing the praises of continuity, talk about how bad Detroit is, and remind us of the scary days of Les Frazier...
Olde Leslie has the Bills Defense firing on all cylinders!! 

Its scary to think that the only teams who have not made the super bowl longer than the vikings are the browns and Lions.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
My son said to me, if the Packers win do they fire Zimmer. 
Now that made me laugh out loud. Insightful thing to say for a kid.

Because there are literally people out there whose evaluation of Zimmer rides not just on how he does, but on how the Packers do. 

They looked really good on Saturday. Dynamic offense. 

Rooting hard for Tampa Bay to take them out but with the game at Lambeau, it will be tough. Hoping Brady has some more magic in him. If not, that’s gonna be a loooong 2 weeks leading up to the game. I’ll use the time to morph into the biggest Bills/Chiefs fan in the country. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
My son said to me, if the Packers win do they fire Zimmer. 
Now that made me laugh out loud. Insightful thing to say for a kid.

Because there are literally people out there whose evaluation of Zimmer rides not just on how he does, but on how the Packers do. 
He is very insightful. His record against the Packers is not good. You have to win the division games.