Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elephant in the room...
No, not The Republicans, this...

Wetlander might be right - Brady may be the only one to save us from another Pack SB.

[Image: il_794xN.1609114766_gnyr.jpg]

From making it? Yes. Last time I checked the champs are still in it and they have the best QB in the league

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
No, not The Republicans, this...

Wetlander might be right - Brady may be the only one to save us from another Pack SB.

[Image: il_794xN.1609114766_gnyr.jpg]
I am with you. Been worried about this since week 14 when it was almost certain they would have home field advantage.
I dont see how they don't make it to the Super Bowl. The way their defense played yesterday I give them a more than 50% chance of winning it.
I desperately want to be wrong.

Packers winning the Super Bowl is best thing for Vikings fans. Puts more focus on the 44 year absence from the big game for this inept franchise.

Quote: @"Lee 19" said:
Packers winning the Super Bowl is best thing for Vikings fans. Puts more focus on the 44 year absence from the big game for this inept franchise.
"We" will find another excuse to be satisfied with mediocrity...
You know, we have won the NFC North more than any team in the division and even won it twice the past 10 years! So we are doing great and "have the pieces in place"

Quote: @"Lee 19" said:
No it won't.  I'll get slapped by my Packer buddy if they win another Super Bowl before the Vikings do.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"Lee 19" said:
"We" will find another excuse to be satisfied with mediocrity...
You know, we have won the NFC North more than any team in the division and even won it twice the past 10 years! So we are doing great and "have the pieces in place"
Stop It!

We were 1 game away from a WC spot this year now show your happiness

I also think the Packers will be the NFC rep with a good chance of beating either the Bills or Chiefs.  

Before the Playoffs I bet:

Packers vs Chiefs and win $120
Packers vs Bills and win $350

Of course I hate the Packers but I saw how well they were coming together and had to use my head not heart.  So Ideally, it is a Pack/Bills Super Bowl (I win my $350) and the Bills smack down Rodgers and Packers.  That is my ideal end to this god-awful year/season.  

My son said to me, if the Packers win do they fire Zimmer. I said no because they are sticking with him. But it shows the importance of the qb position when you see who is left in the playoffs. You gotta get that right and you have to have an OL. I want so badly for them to get beat, other than that whatever. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
My son said to me, if the Packers win do they fire Zimmer. I said no because they are sticking with him. But it shows the importance of the qb position when you see who is left in the playoffs. You gotta get that right and you have to have an OL. I want so badly for them to get beat, other than that whatever. 
Yep and this loaded QB draft with 5+ 1st rounder this is the time to get that QB.  They don't come along when you want or when you need.  Seize the moment...........but we obviously won't.