Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
I prefer his position over the promoters of rapist and incest rights.
Really? That how you want to go about this?  Talk about straw man. 

You want to call someone pro-abortion as apposed to pro-choice , okay I can sink to your level.  Forget any complexity or nuance, go for the most emotional binary pejorative you can think of,  don't like it.
Ok...you got me. I’ll refer to you from now on as pro-murder. 

That's right your from Tennessee, now I understand your pro-incest rights stance.  Is the best pickup line still, "you awake sis".

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
I prefer his position over the promoters of rapist and incest rights.
Really? That how you want to go about this?  Talk about straw man. 

You want to call someone pro-abortion as apposed to pro-choice , okay I can sink to your level.  Forget any complexity or nuance, go for the most emotional binary pejorative you can think of,  don't like it.
Ok...you got me. I’ll refer to you from now on as pro-murder. 

That's right your from Tennessee, now I understand your pro-incest rights stance.  Is the best pickup line still, "you awake sis".
Im from Minnesota and probably similar heritage to you. So if the shoe fits?

You didnt think I picked this cursed team on purpose did you?

I currently live in TN and frankly I’ll take my chances with the hillbillies over you liberals. You know how many innocent people have been pullled out of their cars and beaten recently here?

My wife has to drive through Kalamazoo, Indianapolis and Louisville Sunday night. I can assure you its not conservatives closing down freeways.  She is as apolitical as they come and even she asked me tonight about getting her carry permit. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:

You know how many innocent people have been pullled out of their cars and beaten recently here?

You really want to ask that considering TN and the south's history with lynchings?

Tennessee a great place to live... I don't know maybe 2018 isn't recent enough. Hate crimes did get better there in 2019.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/20...360742002/

Tennessee ranked angriest, most hateful state in nationNatalie Allison
The Tennessean
View Comments
0:512:33
[Image: ag-angry-phone-user_large.jpg?width=580&...&auto=webp]
After compiling a variety of data sources, WalletHub has released its list of the most sinful states in America — and Tennessee made it to the top 10. 
The financial help website says the Volunteer State is the sixth most sinful state overall, but is ranked No. 1 in "anger and hatred" in a breakdown of specific sins.
More:SPLC: Neo-Nazi, KKK chapters among new hate groups in Tennessee
More:Why white nationalists are descending on Tennessee's state parks
In addition to anger and hatred, the study ranked states for jealousy, excesses and vice, greed, lust, vanity and laziness.
Tennessee was ranked third worst for excesses and vice and was in the nation's top 20 ranking for almost all of the other sin categories examined.

More at link.

I know some people were expressing concerns about ACB and her religion but that is not it, Sonia Sotomayor is Catholic. No one is attacking ACB based on faith. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I know some people were expressing concerns about ACB and her religion but that is not it, Sonia Sotomayor is Catholic. No one is attacking ACB based on faith. 
Evangelicals love to play the victim. This will turn into a "war on Christianity" on Fox. Just watch.  It actually plays well among conservative evangelicals, whose day isn't complete unless they're persecuted in some way. But it's a myth. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
Evangelicals love to play the victim. This will turn into a "war on Christianity" on Fox. Just watch.  It actually plays well among conservative evangelicals, whose day isn't complete unless they're persecuted in some way. But it's a myth. 
I know. It's so ridiculous and nauseating. Just like the mythical war on Christmas. And the talk about patriotic education in schools sounds like propaganda to me. The only religion that is not persecuted in the United States is Christianity. Of course there are plenty of charlatans playing Christians as well but some people don't seem to care. There is a happy medium between godless heathens and zealots, but the cons are always weaponizing Christianity. That doesn't make them Christianity, it brings the hypocrisy out into the light. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
I know. It's so ridiculous and nauseating. Just like the mythical war on Christmas. And the talk about patriotic education in schools sounds like propaganda to me. The only religion that is not persecuted in the United States is Christianity. Of course there are plenty of charlatans playing Christians as well but some people don't seem to care. There is a happy medium between godless heathens and zealots, but the cons are always weaponizing Christianity. That doesn't make them Christianity, it brings the hypocrisy out into the light. 

A-fucking-men!

AGR check where TN ranks as opposed to MN.

TN is all yours bro.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2020/01/09/most-dangerous-states-in-america-5/

41. Minnesota
• Violent crime rate: 220.4 per 100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 106 (19th lowest)
• Imprisonment rate: 249 adults per 100,000 (5th lowest)
• Poverty rate: 9.6% (7th lowest)
• Most dangerous city: Minneapolis
Minnesota has the lowest violent crime rate of any state in the Midwest and the 10th lowest violent crime rate among states. There were 12,369 violent crimes reported in the state in 2018, or 220.4 per 100,000 people – well below the national violent crime rate of 380.6 per 100,000.
As is the case in most states, Minnesota reported a dip in violent crime in the last year. Between 2017 and 2018, the number of violent crimes in the state fell by 7.3%, more than most states and a stronger improvement than the 3% national decline

3. Tennessee
• Violent crime rate: 623.7 per 100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 498 (13th highest)
• Imprisonment rate: 553 adults per 100,000 (18th highest)
• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)
• Most dangerous city: Memphis
Tennessee has the highest violent crime rate of any state in the South and the third highest of any state nationwide. There were 42,226, violent crimes in Tennessee in 2018, more than double the number reported in Virginia, a state home to over 1.5 million more people than Tennessee.

Much of the violence reported in Tennessee in 2018 was committed in Memphis. The city accounted for roughly 30% of all violent crime in Tennessee and ranks as the most dangerous city in the state with a violent crime rate of 1,943.2 per 100,000.