Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Intel Committee releases report
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Fools like me?

I know the truth. And you are intentionally ignoring the recent documents that were released. 

Jimmy - why is he allowed to continue these insults?
I'm guessing for the same reason you are. 
Jimmy only seems to notice when I do it.

Disingenuous to say the least.  Of course the post where I am called a fool is the one right before I posted.  And flagged. 

You can claim I do it ... but like everything else related to the Obama spygate corruption - you can’t back it up. 

Weren’t you the fella that used to always cry to mods?  I will have to ask a few others from the other site. 

If Jimmy wants to allow the name calling so be it. 
reread that fucking post and show me where he called you a fool.  I have read the whole thread 3 times trying to find your report and its not there.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I hadn't seen an insult in the post either and the post wasn't edited so..... Not sure what we are missing. @AiJanitor what are we missing?

eh...A1 prolly meant this:  

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
None of that counts, see the other discussion on the Horowitz.  Tools are as tools do (to paraphrase Gump)
A1 is a geezer.  Presbyopia.  T's look like F's.  

A1J, let's make a trade.  
You help me with my new Co-Vid 19 accounting/welfare options, and I'll help you see better.  Smile  

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
The suicide hotline number is classy. Get me the fuck out of here...
Yeah, SFVF should stick to hyperbole, not comedy.   Smile

As my freshman in college daughter would say....."Awk".  

But SFVF's ok.  He just got caught up in what he thought was a "bombshell".  

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
My God how many times can you guys go over the same shit?  

Everybody is so damn entrenched in “their belief” after all this that you could release a video tape of exactly what was said and when and it wouldnt change anybodies mind. 

Sing the frozen song and “Let it go”
Correct sentiment.  Wrong song.  Smile
(from back when dlep were rockers, pre- mutt lange, drummer with 2 arms)

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTi1R_3dOuc

Ever notice how when confronted with information someone will use a Phrase like
"The most useless committee on Capitol Hill has answered a question no one was asking."
Then wallpaper a post with an editorial piece that supports what they want to hear as if it's some peer reviewed statement of fact. 

Just saying, not very complex

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Fools like me?

I know the truth. And you are intentionally ignoring the recent documents that were released. 

Disingenuous to say the least.  Of course the post where I am called a fool is the one right before I posted.  And flagged. 

You can claim I do it ... but like everything else related to the Obama spygate corruption - you can’t back it up. 

Weren’t you the fella that used to always cry to mods?  I will have to ask a few others from the other site. 

reread that fucking post and show me where he called you a fool.  I have read the whole thread 3 times trying to find your report and its not there.

I hadn't seen an insult in the post either and the post wasn't edited so..... Not sure what we are missing. @AiJanitor what are we missing?

None of that counts, see the other discussion on the Horowitz.  Tools are as tools do (to paraphrase Gump)

A1J, let's make a trade.  
You help me with my new Co-Vid 19 accounting/welfare options, and I'll help you see better.  Smile  
That isn’t the post he flagged.

@"savannahskol" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Fools like me?

A1J, let's make a trade.  
That isn’t the post he flagged.

That doesn't matter, his minds made up already. Wink

A1 mis read it and jumped,  its the only logical explanation.  a simple apology and we should be on our way.  A1,  the ball is in your court and this is over.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
A1 mis read it and jumped,  its the only logical explanation.  a simple apology and we should be on our way.  A1,  the ball is in your court and this is over.

Somehow there is an implicit oxymoron in that explanation.