Capers now on board
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
What the fuck is on top of Dom's head?
LOFL!!

Could be a dye job..

[Image: 08_1010560410_05VIKE021220_58038291.JPG?...pr=2&w=525]
Thought that was Jerry Glanville at first glance

I thought the angle that Capers ran the zone blitz scheme, which very effective until everyone copied it and teams learned how to counter it. A similar thing has happened with Zimmer's double A-gap package, so maybe Capers will be useful for his experience of what to do next when everyone has copied your defense & you need to come up with something different. That being said, the fit still seems weird to me, but we'll see.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
What the fuck is on top of Dom's head?
LOFL!!

Could be a dye job..

[Image: 08_1010560410_05VIKE021220_58038291.JPG?...pr=2&w=525]
Dom.....Dommy......give it up, my dude. Yikes.

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
I thought the angle that Capers ran the zone blitz scheme, which very effective until everyone copied it and teams learned how to counter it. A similar thing has happened with Zimmer's double A-gap package, so maybe Capers will be useful for his experience of what to do next when everyone has copied your defense & you need to come up with something different. That being said, the fit still seems weird to me, but we'll see.
The NFL legislation  to handcuff Defenses are so much more so today than back when Dom was fire-blitzing the league and Z terrorizing QB's with Double A looks.

Success might look differently today then those by-gone ones.

Last really great D was what? Bronco's???

I guess that wasn't too long ago? 

Need to have someone to fire if things go south next year!  Seriously, it can't hurt to have someone with a different perspective as a resource.

He and Casserly must go to the same barber.