Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paton To Interview With The Browns...Maybe...Probably
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Did he really need to travel to Cleveland twice to figure out the structure there is screwed up?
I don't think so but there must have been some reason he went back for a second visit.
I'm guessing his respect for Stefanski, who was probably begging him to give it every chance. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Did he really need to travel to Cleveland twice to figure out the structure there is screwed up?
I don't think so but there must have been some reason he went back for a second visit.
I'm guessing his respect for Stefanski, who was probably begging him to give it every chance. 

Good call. Hadn't thought of that

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Rock N Roll HOF?

It's Berry...

[Image: CLE.png]
Browns hired former Eagles VP of Football Operations Andrew Berry for GM and EVP of Football Operations.The writing was on the wall once Vikings assistant GM George Paton withdrew his name from consideration. Now 32, Berry’s scouting stints includes stops with the Colts, Browns and Eagles. He previously had a hand in everything with Philadelphia and will expand upon those duties even further in Cleveland with input and control of the team’s 53-man roster. Berry, the league’s youngest GM, will also assist in filling out the rest of coach Kevin Stefanski’s staff moving forward.
RELATED: