Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kearse not returning to Vikings, tweets displeasure
Quote: @Canthony said:
Now go bother someone else. 
You have a track record of making stuff up...like Diggs being an Alabama recruit...Dalton being the top deep ball guy...Theilen's age...so, I 'll give you one...if I see bull shit, I'll call it out...plain and simple...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
Now go bother someone else. 
You have a track record of making stuff up...like Diggs being an Alabama recruit...Dalton being the top deep ball guy...Theilen's age...so, I 'll give you one...if I see bull shit, I'll call it out...plain and simple...
I don't care how you thought you proved the Diggs thing.. Alabama did recruit him as he was the #2 WR in the country coming out of HS. Dalton isn't bull shit as a network talked about it the week he was benched. Weather it was him being one of the top or whatever. I sure as fuck wouldn't just something up like that. I mean, he has never been a top deep ball guy. Just let me bull shit quick. Get real man. 

I don't really care if I was off by one year with Adam and the whole point was that he was a few years older than Diggs. That is just harassment IMO. 

Right here as well. Alabama had interest as they did recruit him. Diggs just didn't have any interest as per this list. So just fucking stop dude. Its a sickness obviously with you. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2012/stefon-diggs-13098

Can you two get a room, preferably off the internet?

I just thought we all grew up and could move on. It is what it is.  

The Barrnone Canthony shit is  literally the worst part about this group.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Really?

For me, it's when people use to when it should be too....

Seeing as it's been dormant for a couple years, are we maybe over-reacting a smidge? 

Regardless, I 'll leave him alone. 

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Now that NJVike is gone, yep.