Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kearse not returning to Vikings, tweets displeasure

[Image: G5d1LAL3_x96.jpeg]
We can’t figure out why a talented Jayron Kearse was so deep in Zimmer’s doghouse
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 11m
So that's it apparently for impending free-agent safety Jayron Kearse's career with the #Vikings. He tweets: "Wish they appreciated me enough to make me want to come back.''

Curious indeed...good ST guy and has fared well in the big nickel...

Hes just not a fit in the Zimway.

with all apologies this is from a guy who drove at high speeds in the wrong direction on the interstate. decision making isnt his strong suite. 

Hard to keep Ant off the field imo.  

Tweener. Saw some nice coverage and some instances where even Sendejo looked better in coverage. I think he'd do better as an in the box Safety somewhere else.

It will be pretty interesting to see what offers he receives in free agency. He has talent (and a famous name that suggests he is more talented than he is), but underachieved at Clemson, was 10 picks from being undrafted, and turned good coaching and plenty of opportunity (it's not as if Andrew Sendejo was an entrenched starter) here into...a modestly nice ST role?
Seems like a guy who should be looking in the mirror instead of blaming the Vikings organization.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I couldn't care less. This soft reboot Minnesota is undergoing is necessary. 

Kearse is decent, but not a starter (here anyay).  I'm guessing his tune would change, if they offered him a contract.  Best he keeps his yapper shut before burning bridges.  He did make a game saving play in the Denver game.