• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking News: Odell has told other players and coaches, "come get me."
Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
I'll take him in a second.  
Seriously?  
seriously.  Jalen Ramsey, too.  And Clowney.  And Tyraun Matthieu. And Richie Incognito.
Clearly you don't place the same level of importance on team chemistry (or character) that I do.

I'll throw in Frank Clark and La'el Collins, too.  We wouldn't even spend a 7th on Collins.  And we are still searching for guards. ... I'll take the chemistry that comes with winning.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  
seriously.  Jalen Ramsey, too.  And Clowney.  And Tyraun Matthieu. And Richie Incognito.
Clearly you don't place the same level of importance on team chemistry (or character) that I do.

I'll throw in Frank Clark and La'el Collins, too.  We wouldn't even spend a 7th on Collins.  And we are still searching for guards. ... I'll take the chemistry that comes with winning.
Collins was a mistake, but I'm not sure he was going to come here...Ramsey would have been awesome, but that DL all of a sudden needs some loving. I'd have hated to have been down a #1 pick with both sides of the trenches still needing upgrading. 

Helluva talent, but we can't afford him. In terms of total contact value, the Vikings are 2nd in the NFL in money spent on their starting WRs. You know who's 1st? Browns. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  

Collins was a mistake, but I'm not sure he was going to come here...Ramsey would have been awesome, but that DL all of a sudden needs some loving. I'd have hated to have been down a #1 pick with both sides of the trenches still needing upgrading. 
IIRC, wasn't Collins the one who had charges alleged against him very late in the pre-draft?  And he said he wasn't going to go anywhere as a low draft pick.
And as to the chemistry that comes with winning, that is funny since he is on the Cowboys...

Quote: @"greediron" said:
IIRC, wasn't Collins the one who had charges alleged against him very late in the pre-draft?  And he said he wasn't going to go anywhere as a low draft pick.
And as to the chemistry that comes with winning, that is funny since he is on the Cowboys...
That's the funny thing about getting drafted, you don't get to choose where you go. ... Khalil Mack is on the Bears. They are in third place. I would like him, too.

@"greediron" said:
That's the funny thing about getting drafted, you don't get to choose where you go. ... Khalil Mack is on the Bears. They are in third place. I would like him, too.
Yah, there are lots of good players on losing teams.  Just seemed funny you said that winning creates chemistry to cite why you would take Collins.  Dallas hasn't won much with him.  The only one I said I didn't want was Beckham.  He is a drama queen and got shipped from the Big Apple to the factory of sadness.  Probably in large part because he is such a team issue.

I've had OBJR on my fantasy keeper league for about 4 or 5 years now and he's been declining steadily in his productivity every year.  I've been benching him these past few weeks as he's no better than 2/3 of the receivers in the NFL.

This years big pre-season hype about the Brownies was that he, Landry and Mayfield were gonna bring The Factory back to respectability and be a legit post-season presence.  

Yeah...about that.  But no matter what happens, in Odell's world it will always be "the other guy's fault."

But I do believe he has a definite eye for serious timepieces.  Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTks1I4AwAZDZOlwJKpd...5EAyDvKc&s]

@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  

Comes with winning... are we not 5 games over .500 or something? Incognito, OBJ...their teams are struggling to get to .500. Guess talent alone wins.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Comes with winning... are we not 5 games over .500 or something? Incognito, OBJ...their teams are struggling to get to .500. Guess talent alone wins.
We have a better record than Aaron Donald's team so we wouldn't want him.  Same with Kahlil Mack. Luke Kuechly plays for a loser.  Stay away from that guy.  Better to just stick with what we've got.