Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking News: Odell has told other players and coaches, "come get me."

I hope hes stuck there forever. 

Not since Bill Clinton have I see such parsing of words.  Odell, you're such a catch...who could resist?   Wink

I couldn't sit here and tell you whether I'm gonna be here, want to be here, don't want to be here," Beckham said. "This is exactly where I'm at now and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. Like I said, God has a plan. In the offseason everything will figure itself out ... I just follow (God's) lead."
So you do want to return to Cleveland or you don't?
"No one knows what the future holds. I couldn't tell you what's going to happen," Beckham said.
Not exactly the answer you want to hear if you're the Browns. 

With all the hype and then the struggles of this season, a lot of people saw this coming.

It's like watching a car wreck in slow motion over 13 weeks.

Wr's that act like divas don't handle losing well. 

I'll take him in a second.  

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  
I wouldn't even take him in the 7th at this point.  Talent with extreme baggage.  no thanks.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  
seriously.  Jalen Ramsey, too.  And Clowney.  And Tyraun Matthieu. And Richie Incognito.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Seriously?  
seriously.  Jalen Ramsey, too.  And Clowney.  And Tyraun Matthieu. And Richie Incognito.
Clearly you don't place the same level of importance on team chemistry (or character) that I do.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1203...6939346944&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2866155-report-browns-odell-beckham-jr-lost-amid-rumors-49ers-patriots-linked