Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...Trumplestilskin is Skipping the Debate. SHOCKER!
Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:
Wait for the next chapter(s) of his legal drama to get rolling.  A huge chunk of this country is really tired of all the melodrama with that petulant, lying a$$clown.

Given that he's bragged about "gaming the system", I'm expecting that the system will be tearing some chunks off of orange boi in the coming weeks.  Braggadocio can get very expensive.

Ok.  Waited on "the system" for the last "coming weeks".  (Kinda odd that an "anti-system" dude like you relies on the "system"...but I digress. 
And what "huge chunk" of the country, is it, you are aligning yourself with, exactly?  (Ya know, cuz any large chunk of the country is anti-Zanary, de facto)

What has "the system" wrought, since your last drivel?  (froth, spittle? trying to cover all your adjectives))
Commanding leads by Donaldus Trumpus, both in the GOP race, and the "greater race". 

So much so, even the NYT's admits!  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html
Trump is presently destroying Biden. 

Also, Trump crushing Biden among the "precious Independents"  (as I mentioned, earlier)

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1...8068928747

So please let these "legal dramas"....play out further. 
It appears....the American public is well aware of the melodramas....but has a vastly different conclusion than your analysis.  

Please....Please....Please.... throw Trump in jail.  (That seems to be the Dem MO).   His numbers will further soar.  

As to the OP by Zanary, Trump has really suffered not participating in a long ago loser debate.  L.M.A.O. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Zanary" said:
Wait for the next chapter(s) of his legal drama to get rolling.  A huge chunk of this country is really tired of all the melodrama with that petulant, lying a$$clown.

Given that he's bragged about "gaming the system", I'm expecting that the system will be tearing some chunks off of orange boi in the coming weeks.  Braggadocio can get very expensive.

Ok.  Waited on "the system" for the last "coming weeks".  (Kinda odd that an "anti-system" dude like you relies on the "system"...but I digress. 
And what "huge chunk" of the country, is it, you are aligning yourself with, exactly?  (Ya know, cuz any large chunk of the country is anti-Zanary, de facto)

What has "the system" wrought, since your last drivel?  (froth, spittle? trying to cover all your adjectives))
Commanding leads by Donaldus Trumpus, both in the GOP race, and the "greater race". 

So much so, even the NYT's admits!  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/politics/biden-trump-2024-poll.html
Trump is presently destroying Biden. 

Also, Trump crushing Biden among the "precious Independents"  (as I mentioned, earlier)

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1...8068928747

So please let these "legal dramas"....play out further. 
It appears....the American public is well aware of the melodramas....but has a vastly different conclusion than your analysis.  

Please....Please....Please.... throw Trump in jail.  (That seems to be the Dem MO).   His numbers will further soar.  

As to the OP by Zanary, Trump has really suffered not participating in a long ago loser debate.  L.M.A.O. 

What happens to those numbers when you throw Kennedy in there?  I've heard a fair number of conservative voters saying they would vote for him just because he's not Biden or Trump. 

Hoo, boy.

Kennedy is a whack-a-doodle with a skull full of noodles. He skipped the tinfoil hat, and (metaphoically) may as well be the tin man.

I don't exactly blame the people who'd follow him over Trump, but they've limited their choices between a complete conspiracy theory babble-box and a proven, unaccountable liar facing a mountain of felony charges.

The country deserves better, and I don't mean the vacuous power addict currently sipping Ensure in the Oval Office, whose party of dinks has a huge section screaming to support Hamas' murders right now.

I didn't see these days coming.