Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...Trumplestilskin is Skipping the Debate. SHOCKER!
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-p...023-08-18/

So, yeah...the guy who can't go even a few days without saying something bombastic and/or fictional is now projected to skip the debate in favor of an interview with fellow putin apologist and shameless BSer, Tucker Carlson.

I don't really know if I need to add anything to that, except that it's not surprising that he'd avoid a dais where some of his former supporters can call up real quotes and real information against him.

I dunno if he learned how to avoid accountability from the Clintons, or he taught them...?
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

Give him a break, he has bone spurs.

Did you want to hear him talk?

I wanted to hear him sputter through the pile of charges and fictions he'd have been bombarded with.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I am sure he would have bitched about it if he had... classic case of TDS.

on a side note,  what are peoples thoughts on Rasaswamy?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

He's to hawkish for my taste (I'm the largest dove on the planet).  But he is by far and away my favorite choice.  If he makes it to the TN primaries, I'll finally be voting FOR someone and not against the other terrible choices. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

He's to hawkish for my taste (I'm the largest dove on the planet).  But he is by far and away my favorite choice.  If he makes it to the TN primaries, I'll finally be voting FOR someone and not against the other terrible choices. 
I havent seen the Hawkish you describe except for the threat to use force with Mexico if they fail to take care of their shit themselves,  but that was basically going against the cartels to try and stem the flow of chinese fentanyl through mexico.  I likes most of the rest of what I have heard so far, but honestly its just a 2 hour podcast with him that I've listened to.  I think a lot of his policies align with Trump, but seems to be a much better person and seems to have a bit of diplomacy,  other than that though he seems prepared to shrink government and reign in US troops serving as the global police.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

I havent seen the Hawkish you describe except for the threat to use force with Mexico if they fail to take care of their shit themselves,  but that was basically going against the cartels to try and stem the flow of chinese fentanyl through mexico.  I likes most of the rest of what I have heard so far, but honestly its just a 2 hour podcast with him that I've listened to.  I think a lot of his policies align with Trump, but seems to be a much better person and seems to have a bit of diplomacy,  other than that though he seems prepared to shrink government and reign in US troops serving as the global police.
Which podcast?  I listened to him on Jordan Peterson and liked what I heard.  So I actually watched the debate to hear more.  Sadly the debate was a shitshow and there wasn't much new.

I don't see the hawkishness either.  He isn't for funding the forever war in Ukraine and elsewhere.  He isn't for funding Israel.  Seems to have a plan whereas the rest just had their tired talking points.  Desantis was the most surprising in regards to how poorly he came across.  He was constantly bouncing, trying to hard for the soundbite.  Pence actually admitted that he would rather sacrifice the Ukrainian people than our soldiers.  A definite member of the forever war party.  

I thought Haley actually made some good points and sounded reasonable until she went shrill harpey on Vivek.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Which podcast?  I listened to him on Jordan Peterson and liked what I heard.  So I actually watched the debate to hear more.  Sadly the debate was a shitshow and there wasn't much new.

I don't see the hawkishness either.  He isn't for funding the forever war in Ukraine and elsewhere.  He isn't for funding Israel.  Seems to have a plan whereas the rest just had their tired talking points.  Desantis was the most surprising in regards to how poorly he came across.  He was constantly bouncing, trying to hard for the soundbite.  Pence actually admitted that he would rather sacrifice the Ukrainian people than our soldiers.  A definite member of the forever war party.  

I thought Haley actually made some good points and sounded reasonable until she went shrill harpey on Vivek.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkoujZQ...4KGcgjpVxQ

Shawn Ryan #71,  this was from last week, but it appears he might have done another one this week with him as well.

I am liking these podcasts,  they talk I listen to them and get the chance to hear the person,  and they get the opportunity to support their positions in their own words without a baiting moderator or constant interruptions from opponents.

I listened to Robert Kennedy last week with Joe Rogan,  liked what he has to say on a lot of things as well,   I would certainly need to hear a lot more,  but he hits the points with me on trusting the govt to do the right thing for the American people instead of for profit.

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkoujZQ...4KGcgjpVxQ

Shawn Ryan #71,  this was from last week, but it appears he might have done another one this week with him as well.

I am liking these podcasts,  they talk I listen to them and get the chance to hear the person,  and they get the opportunity to support their positions in their own words without a baiting moderator or constant interruptions from opponents.

I listened to Robert Kennedy last week with Joe Rogan,  liked what he has to say on a lot of things as well,   I would certainly need to hear a lot more,  but he hits the points with me on trusting the govt to do the right thing for the American people instead of for profit.
Thanks, will have to give that one a listen.