Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots release Jared Veldheer

Hmm

Packers will pr ably grab him.  i think they are hurting at O line.

Vikings won't touch him. Others teams are in much greater need than Minnesota. 

No more kicking tires damnit...

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
Why not? Isn't it the GM's job to have the best possible Roster in place week in and week out? So Doctson didn't pan out. So what. Can't hit the ball if you never swing the bat.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
Why not? Isn't it the GM's job to have the best possible Roster in place week in and week out? So Doctson didn't pan out. So what. Can't hit the ball if you never swing the bat.
You also need to have a plan in place if you get an injury or two on the OL in an upcoming game before playoffs.  

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
kicking tires is exactly why we have scouts and a GM,  any team that doesnt at least consider this option is likely a team that will be looking for a new staff this offseason.

With all of the problems that NE is having with their OL... I wouldn't want anything to do with this guy.  Either he's completely toxic... or he's just not that good.  (Or he's hurt and the Patriots aren't letting that little secret out)  
Either way, I don't see any reason for interest in this guy.

The Patriots let Kline walk, Pumpf. They're not impervious to bad roster moves. I do think your points are valid and probably 99% right but you never know. Last thing I want to see is Rashod Hill playing RT in a crucial situation.