1) Vikes win out
2) SF beats GB and NO

Thats it. 

GB would have 4 losses
Seattle loses tie breaker
Saints have 3 losses, all NFC

That’s all

That would be sweet...

I'm a vikings fan, I'm not used to nice things happening.

We would need to beat Seattle and the Chargers on the road and the NFCN at home.

I think the Vikings winning out is unlikely, but not impossible. I'm really just looking at it one game at a time. Hopefully the team is healthy coming back to practice this week. 

Doesn't a bye also guarantee at least one playoff game at home? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Doesn't a bye also guarantee at least one playoff game at home? 
You know it!

BOOM

If we go into seatle and win then Ill be getting out my purple shades because we’d be for real. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
If we go into seatle and win then Ill be getting out my purple shades because we’d be for real. 
That's my feel, also. 

This Seattle game has the same feel as the Cowboys game a few weeks ago... win and we are legit,  but nobody would be surprised with a loss. 

Really, at this time, this coming game has no more playoff implications than any remaining games would have if they turned out to be a loss except for maybe the Chargers game since its non conference,  but the story is simple,  win out and stay home for the playoffs.   I dont think anybody else ends up 13-3 so .....

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Meh...I'd be careful with that. It's all about match ups and timing. How does New Orleans get destroyed at home by the Falcons who got destroyed by the Bucs yesterday? How does Green Bay get blown out by the Chargers, who lost the Raiders, who got blown out by the Jets yesterday?

Hate to say it, but even if we blow out Seattle it doesn't mean we won't lay another egg at home against the Lions or Bears. LIkewise, if we get blown out by the Seahawks, it doesn't mean we suck, though many will say so.