Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No One Would Cry If This Happens

I guess the author is confusing me: does he think they WILL be flexed or not? That Rams at Cowboys matchup is very attractive, but I'm guessing that is the late FOX national game of the week? They won't give that up.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I guess the author is confusing me: does he think they WILL be flexed or not? That Rams at Cowboys matchup is very attractive, but I'm guessing that is the late FOX national game of the week? They won't give that up.
He's speculating that if the Bolts continue to tank, they'll get flexed by the Girlz/Lambs.  While he doesn't like the rest of the matchups, I think if Pitt and Buffs continue to win, that would be a good, physical matchup.  The next few weeks should determine who gets flexed.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://www.dailynorseman.com/2019/11/20...s-chargers
I would cry - then get drunk - then throw my beer at the TV - Then kick my cat - You see, if this happens I would then lose a precious national game where I can actually watch the Vikings live while relaxing on MY couch! Being here in the Bay Area I don't get many Vikings games!!! BOOOOOOO if this happens!

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
I would cry - then get drunk - then throw my beer at the TV - Then kick my cat - You see, if this happens I would then lose a precious national game where I can actually watch the Vikings live while relaxing on MY couch! Being here in the Bay Area I don't get many Vikings games!!! BOOOOOOO if this happens!
Yep. The national aspect is obviously very good for fans not in Minnesota or without the NFL Sunday Ticket. 

@"NorthernCalVike" said:
Yep. The national aspect is obviously very good for fans not in Minnesota or without the NFL Sunday Ticket. 
Even when the Vikings get national games, I usually don't get them on TV.  Seattle usually trumps it, or we get some bizarre game while the rest of the country gets the Vikings.
It don't matter.  the NFL can bite me.  NFLBite.

yup bite me as well. 

@"NorthernCalVike" said:
I qualify for both. But I would still rather do the 11 am reddit feed frenzy or even do the sports bar thing than endure another fucking night game. 

I'm going to that game and if they move it earlier, that'd be just fine by me. Work on Monday morning will be a little easier.

This game is not getting moved.  There is no way the NFL is taking away from LA the opportunity to pump up their new stadium that will be opening in 2020.  I guarantee there will be a tour at halftime and a nauseating stream of photos and videos throughout the game.  I am sure it had a lot to do with the game being selected in the first place.