CBS Mock: The Post-Tua Injury Version; WR to Vikes @ #24
Round 1 - Pick 24 

[Image: 8729776.jpg]

Laviska Shenault Jr. WR
Colorado • Jr • 6'2" / 220 lbs 

Projected Team: Minnesota
PROSPECT RNK: 11th
POSITION RNK: 2nd 

Yes, the Vikings have Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen, but there's not a lot of depth behind them. And Shenault, who can line up anywhere on the field, would add another dimension to an offense that already uses a heavy dosage of presnap motion, bootleg, and play-action concepts. 

Terrible pick and lazy scouting.  The #3 WR is playing 22% of snaps in Stefanski's system. Irv Smith is the #3 WR followed by Rudy and Bisi.

CBS Sports, the old gray mare ain’t what she used to be...!  Wink 

Curious to hear what "dimension" this guy would add?  Speed?  We have that.  Size? We have that.  Blocking downfield?  We have that (until Treadwell is cut, once and for all).  What are we missing- someone to drop the ball?  Seems like the only thing we don't have is a "possession" receiver... and we don't need one of those.

I haven't watched enough film yet to say on this particular prospect, but unless the Vikings scouts think he can be a top 5 WR in the league, I don't see them going WR in the first at all.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Tua-free mock 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/mar...-draft-3.0
I see they have the Colts taking Shenault at 22.

I don't deny the kids promise as a wideout, but DL and OL help is a far more pressing need.

I love the idea of putting Leatherwood in at LG for 2020, then LT in 21...

What is that guy smoking?  If Zimmer is still coach we will draft a corner and if not it will be an olineman.

keep building our oline and the wrs we have will get even better.  Adding more guys wanting the rock doesn't keep KC upright.