Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love this one
[Image: 9puh7bqnxq2r.jpg]

Straight up awesome.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just re-watched Breaking Bad to rinse the taste of El Camino out of my mouth...

I know KC will have a clunker here or there...But the last 7 games is starting to re-write the narrative on him...Twitter-verse was already on his asz big-time at 1/2 time.

was at todays game.  running at one of the best teams against the run isnt on Cousins shoulders.  Broncos had two weeks to prepare for this game, and Vikings came out flat.  

Rhodes is done.  

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
was at todays game.  running at one of the best teams against the run isnt on Cousins shoulders.  Broncos had two weeks to prepare for this game, and Vikings came out flat.  

Rhodes is done.  
Glad you got to be there for a win. Cousins did his part. 

tailgated with Nichelles troupe.  what great folks. Took lots of pictures / videos.  The stadium is HUGE / GORGEOUS.  

Fortunate to have a loving daughter who worked, saved, & planned to do this for me and her brother.  

crossing off a Vikings home game off my “bucket list”

tailgated with Nichelles troupe.  what great folks. Took lots of pictures / videos.  The stadium is HUGE / GORGEOUS.  

Fortunate to have a loving daughter who worked, saved, & planned to do this for me and her brother.  

How was the SKOL chant?  That is on my bucket list for sure.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

How was the SKOL chant?  That is on my bucket list for sure.
Friggin awesome.  Thought they only did it to start the games, but used it a few times to rally the crowd.  

pyrotechnics were cancelled because of the damn fire at the Titans game, and when that was announced they played “We didnt start the fire” by Billy Joel.  we all had a good laugh.  the dedications they did for the service members was top notch, using famous speeches by Churchill, Eisenhower, FDR in honor of the WWII veterans there at the stadium.  

i must say this, whoever puts those videos together for Vikings media / or whatever do a fantastic job.  

my daughter says its one if the biggest crowds at USB stadium, and apparently this was the Vikings 4th greatest comeback in the teams history.  

Diggs really got the crowd fired up

Really glad you got experience the stadium and atmosphere.  I am sure the 2nd half was a hell of a lot more fun.  SKOL!!