Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE or Steelers vs Brownies?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401128044

:o 

I didnt (couldn't) watch that awful game until the end, too bad. That was the best part lol!

I stopped watching at the end of the 3rd quarter. Coward move by Garrett. 

I hope the NFL doesn't suspend Pouncey...  Myles Garrett had whatever was coming to him after pulling that BS.

Watched the whole altercation live.  I've seen a few ugly sports incidents over the years and that was one of the ugliest.

It looked like Cleveland was determined to take all of Pittsburgh's playmakers out of the game.
Too many helmet to helmet hits ending with a helmet to the head hit

Rudolph threw a punch, but it was intercepted.

Watch closely...Rudolph starts by trying to pull off Garrett's helmet (Frustrated -unsuccessful, like the rest of the night) Then Garrett decides..."Oh you wanna play?" and it's on. (1:46)

not going to defend the act,  but what led up to that point?  what got Garret so pissed off to begin with?  the replays I have found all start with the helmet getting swung but dont show the whole story.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
not going to defend the act,  but what led up to that point?  what got Garret so pissed off to begin with?  the replays I have found all start with the helmet getting swung but dont show the whole story.
See video above.  Garrett took Rudolph down with like 8 seconds left, Browns up by 14....BUT... Rudolph tries to rip GARRETTS helmet off in protest (1:46) ......CAN'T.....then Garret goes Ape $hit.

Everyone was talking about Garrett flinging the helmet, and rightfully so, but Rudolph was the one who tried to rip helmets off...Garrett just finished it.

...of course our buddy Joe Buck missed it

did he even make contact with the helmet when he swung it?   I doubt MR would be so quick to be looking for a flag if he had gotten even a glancing blow from that wild swing.  that is scary shit right there.

EDIT:  There must be another angle,  guys at work swear that the helmet hit rudolph.