Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ant Harris DNP on Thursday ...
Harris was listed as Limited on Wednesday but downgraded to DNP today. 
The rest of the DNPs were as expected: Thielen, Kline, and Linval.
Shamar was a full participant today after being a DNP Wednesday.  Looks like everyone else was FP, too.  .... Still nothing on Doctson.  

Load management.

Vikings have a lot of injuries going into this game. Maybe the Sendejo move will prove wise for a game. 

Lot of football left to play - biggest games of the year on the horizon. I liked the Dejo signing from the get go.

Lets just get out of this week with a win, no injuries and then tell the kids to stay out of trouble for 2 weeks - nothing stupid. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Vikings have a lot of injuries going into this game. Maybe the Sendejo move will prove wise for a game. 
We also have Kearse.  I think he could fill in without much of a hiccup.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
We also have Kearse.  I think he could fill in without much of a hiccup.
Kearse is pretty valuable when he gets in as the big nickle,  of course he could still take Harris spot and then Dejo come in and JK slides down in those situations.

#Vikings without Anthony Harris, Linval Joseph, Adam Thielen and Josh Kline at today’s practice.

I’d expect Andrew Sendejo to start for Harris on Sunday vs Broncos.

How quickly we forget Erin going straight at whomever Kearse was covering until Zimmer was forced to take him out on passing downs. Not that Sendejo can cover any better. Gonna need Ant back for the SeaHags game.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
#Vikings without Anthony Harris, Linval Joseph, Adam Thielen and Josh Kline at today’s practice.

I’d expect Andrew Sendejo to start for Harris on Sunday vs Broncos.
Sendejo is Questionable.  This Broncos game is no gimme.  Unfortunately, I expect a close game.

Harris is out.  Glad we have a bye week coming up.