Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNF ratings

Wow. Honestly, most of that is Dallas because they pull big ratings numbers but what helped was it was a good matchup. Marquee name players like Diggs, Cousins and Cook along with Zak, Zeke, etc. 

p.s. No doubt Minneapolis-St. Paul is a Viking's town:
"Minneapolis-St. Paul led all markets Sunday night with a 39.3 rating and 64 share. Dallas-Ft. Worth ranked second at a 35.4/55, followed by Cowboys secondary markets San Antonio (25.5/41) and Austin, Tex. (24.2/42). Houston rounded out the top five at an 18.6/33."

4 of every 10 TVs sets on in the Twin Cities were watching the Vikings, lol. H-U-G-E.

Against my better judgement, I went to a bar and watched the game.  I did not have a good feeling going into this game and my expectations were low.
We showed up about 6:45 and there were three other people in the bar.  I thought maybe it being Sunday night and losing the week before, people were laying low.
By kick-off the place was full, it became pretty raucous and it was really a great, fun time.  Lots of college students.  Probably a little too fun as I woke up on my couch early Monday morning with my coat still on.
Yesterday dragged on and on.

I was still worn out from the Gophers game but it was interesting the similarities between the two in regard to a lot of running, clock churning and nail biting. I tried to keep myself steady but I am too intense for that. A big exhale after both games were over. Coaching did what was needed to get the job done. 

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
Against my better judgement, I went to a bar and watched the game.  I did not have a good feeling going into this game and my expectations were low.
We showed up about 6:45 and there were three other people in the bar.  I thought maybe it being Sunday night and losing the week before, people were laying low.
By kick-off the place was full, it became pretty raucous and it was really a great, fun time.  Lots of college students.  Probably a little too fun as I woke up on my couch early Monday morning with my coat still on.
I love a sports bar vibe when the game is good and the Vikings win. Its a good time. Gotta love hangovers the older you get.  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Purplewhizz said:
I love a sports bar vibe when the game is good and the Vikings win. Its a good time. Gotta love hangovers the older you get.  :p
Yeah! When you get old, hangovers let you know you are still alive, but wish you were dead!

By comparison I believe game 6? of the World Series drew a rating of 10.9?

Quote: @Mattyman said:
By comparison I believe game 6? of the World Series drew a rating of 10.9?
What's the World Series?