Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge win!!!! And without major starters!
no Adam or Joseph, on the road, primetime game. Very happy with this win, which would be typically a Vikings loss in these circumstances. 

No Wayne's.

2 weeks  in a row on the road,....... 0 turnovers.

Minnesota beat every nfc East team this season.

Impressive. 

I am so damn relieved. It was ugly but they got the job done.

Ugly in the secondary. Hope they can figure that out.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am so damn relieved. It was ugly but they got the job done.
That's the way I feel too. Relieved, not happy. I never think this, but last night I kept thinking they were going to find a way to lose that game....and they almost did. They more deserved to win in KC. All those missed inches in that game are going to haunt me all year. 

On a related note, is there a stat somewhere that provides kicking accuracy by opponent? Bailey's done fairly well, so not complaining about that. But if the Vikings didn't lead the NFL in opponent PAT and FG accuracy I would be shocked. 

Making plays at the right time, that's what the NFL comes down to. Your secondary can look like horseshit, a guy can throw for 400 yards but if you keep it close, it comes down to who makes plays and who doesn't in the clutch. 

Damn proud of our run D.  Boys, an extra bowl of Wheaties for breakfast.  You earned it! Wink

Quote: @kmillard said:
Yeah it was! If we don't generate more pressure we will be seeing more 325+ passing games. If so, better win time of possession.

Quote: @purpleloki said:
@kmillard said:
Yeah it was! If we don't generate more pressure we will be seeing more 325+ passing games. If so, better win time of possession.
nobody else has a RB and an OL like the Cowboys... the commitment to stopping the run and forcing prescott to beat us,  coupled with prescott being insanely accurate with the ball last night led to him having  a huge day.  I dont know that we will see that type of O again no matter who we play unless its in the playoffs.  we could have played off the LOS more and let Zeke get his in order to take away the passing lanes,  but then we would have been bitching about all the yards we gave up on the ground.  I think Zim made the right decision to not let the gurls running game beat him.

They sold their defensive souls to stop Elliot and in retrospect it worked...

But there are clearly issues with the pass d/3rd down d. Kudos to Dak and Cooper - Hughes probably didnt sleep too well last night without enough safety help (see stopping Elliot).