Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh but we didn’t forget about Roger Stone did we?
Glenn Kirschner 
@glennkirschner2 

Bannon just testified that the “access point or potential access point of contact between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks was Roger Stone.”

There was no coordination with wiki-leaks until there was coordination with wiki-leaks.....

Spin it boys!
Is this thing on?

When did the contact happen?  

My understanding is Assange knew Stone ... and Stone contacted him after wikileaks got the emails - but Trump and Russia did not have anything to do with the hacking and delivery to Assange.  

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails to wikileaks not the russians. 

And if youre trying to paint Asange in a bad light I highly disagree.  We need people like him and his organization. 

Roger Stone to Mueller witness: "You are a rat....prepare to die, cock sucker."

Gotta love the cast of characters in and around the White House. I wish I had time for visuals, but it's like a sitcom, or some sort of dark comic book. You have Donnie, the mentally ill reality TV star who tweets from his toilet seat about teen Hollywood, how big his nuclear button is, and brags about grabbing women by the pussy. A man who swindled millions with his fake university and charities but is adored by evangelicals everywhere. 

Roger Stone, a villain right out of Marvel central casting with a tattoo of NIxon on his back, who supports Nazi wannabe group, the "Proud Boys, " who believes that JFK Jr (and a half dozen others) was murdered by the Clintons.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump's batshit personal lawyer, who actually said "we can’t trust Donald Trump’s other lawyer because Donald Trump hires terrible liars to be his lawyers."

Secretary of Education--a billionaire with no experience in education...climate denier as the head of the Environmental Protection Agency...a televangelist spiritual advisor who told her followers to give their January paychecks to her or face consequences from God. 

Enjoy the comedy gold while it lasts, fellow Americans. Because this moment in time will be written about for centuries. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

Gotta love the cast of characters in and around the White House. I wish I had time for visuals, but it's like a sitcom, or some sort of dark comic book. You have Donnie, the mentally ill reality TV star who tweets from his toilet seat about teen Hollywood, how big his nuclear button is, and brags about grabbing women by the pussy. A man who swindled millions with his fake university and charities but is adored by evangelicals everywhere. 

Roger Stone, a villain right out of Marvel central casting with a tattoo of NIxon on his back, who supports Nazi wannabe group, the "Proud Boys, " who believes that JFK Jr (and a half dozen others) was murdered by the Clintons.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump's batshit personal lawyer, who actually said "we can’t trust Donald Trump’s other lawyer because Donald Trump hires terrible liars to be his lawyers."

Secretary of Education--a billionaire with no experience in education...climate denier as the head of the Environmental Protection Agency...a televangelist spiritual advisor who told her followers to give their January paychecks to her or face consequences from God. 

Enjoy the comedy gold while it lasts, fellow Americans. Because this moment in time will be written about for centuries. 
See ... focus on what used to matter.  Unemployment.  Unemployment for minorities. Tax cuts.  Stock market.  Ending useless and needless wars.  Jobs.  Prison reform.  

Unbelievable presidency.  Unbelievable results.  Promises made.  Promises kept. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

See ... focus on what used to matter.  Unemployment.  Unemployment for minorities. Tax cuts.  Stock market.  Ending useless and needless wars.  Jobs.  Prison reform.  

Unbelievable presidency.  Unbelievable results.  Promises made.  Promises kept. 
Do you say that with a straight face? 

Oh shit.  I have to go by the libs measure of success.  Obama’s bad numbers for his two terms was because of Bush.  And Trump’s great numbers belong to Obama.  

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Oh shit.  I have to go by the libs measure of success.  Obama’s bad numbers for his two terms was because of Bush.  And Trump’s great numbers belong to Obama.  
They cant see past orange man bad. We’ve got the best economy in modern times. The lowest unemployment, highest household networth, lowest household debt to income ratios and the markets keep setting records. And all this is while we’re fighting a trade war and undwinding the funny money added to the economy to prop it up during Obamas terms. 

They can hate the man and what he says and does but its kind of irrational to bitch about the economic results. 

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F..._uTXqv2SQM]